Skip to main content

When I'm done with her, she's going to crave me just as much as I crave her. Crave Me (Savage Bosses Series) Mafia Romance by M'Renee Allen is 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

 


Title: Crave Me
Series: Savage Bosses Series
Author: M'Renee Allen
Genre/Tropes: Lovers-to-Enemies; Second Chance; Mafia Romance; Bosshole
Release Date: October 15, 2024


When I'm done with her, she's going to crave me just as much as I crave her.

She thought she could storm back into my world after leaving me when I needed her the most. She’s in for a surprise. I’m no longer the boy who was obsessed with her. I’m no longer afraid of my dark cravings and no longer need her to be my moral compass.

However, there are a few things I want from Tatianna Dupree. I want her to hurt the way she hurt me. I want her to despair the way she made me despair. I want her to cry, the way she made me cry. I want her to crave me, the way she made me crave her. And then, I want to break her, the way she broke me. Now that she’s back, revenge will be mine.

And so will she.

- Bryceson Cattaneo

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭
✔︎ Lovers-to-Enemies
✔︎ Second Chance Romance 
✔︎ Mafia Romance 
✔︎ Grumpy Boss/Bosshole

*Crave Me was previously published in the Savage Bosses box set. This re-release has been updated with new content.*





“I didn’t ki11 anyone,” he repeated, staring up at the ceiling. “Therefore, I’m not a complete monster yet.”

My heart broke for him. “You’re not a monster at all,” I insisted, hating when he talked like this.

“What am I then?” His gaze met mine, his eyes searching mine for an answer. “What am I, Tatianna?”

“Mine,” I whispered, reaching for him. “You’re mine, Bryceson Cattaneo.”

“Then promise me that no matter what happens in the future, you’ll never forget that you own my heart or that I’m yours. You’ll never forget that I love you, that I need you. Promise me.”

“I promise,” I whispered, meaning every word.






HOSTED BY:

#CraveMeReleaseTour #CraveMeMReneeAllen #ReReleaseTour #MReneeAllenAuthor #MustRead #SavageBossesSeries #MafiaRomance #SecondChanceRomance #LoversToEnemies #Bosshole #KURomance #EnticingJourney 

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments