Skip to main content

🔥 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 → Silas (Station 47) by Lauren Runow a surprise-baby, country-music musician, and found-family novel with some sweet, emotional, and spicy times is 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

 

Title: Silas
Series: Station 47 Series
Author: Lauren Runow
Genre/Tropes: Contemporary Firefighter Romance; Surprise Baby; Found Family; Country Music Singer 
Release Date: October 8, 2024


Kara
I moved to Nashville to follow my dreams of being a country music singer.
Who would have ever thought I’d meet the love of my life at one of my first shows?
His enthusiasm for my music is evident, but when he gets his sister to invite all of her college friends to my next show, my music career isn’t the only thing soaring through the night.

Silas
I always wanted to be a firefighter, but I never knew how much of a toll it would take on my personal life.
Finding the one took a back seat early on, and the thought of having kids was absolutely out of the question. I’ve seen too much heartache, and I would never put myself through the possibility of losing someone I loved.
I’m used to being the hero in everyone else’s story, but I never knew just how much I needed a hero of my own—until I meet her.

Silas is a stand-alone novel in the Station 47 series, shared with seven other amazing authors. It is a surprise-baby, country-music musician, and found-family novel with some sweet, emotional, and spicy times.








When she walks onstage, my entire body lights up. I knew she was beautiful, but up onstage, she just radiates this aura that makes her beyond gorgeous. She truly is an angel up there.

“Hey, everybody. Thanks for coming out. I’m Kara Parsons,” she says, and the crowd cheers. “Tonight, I’m going to play some originals, some covers, and some songs you know but with my own twist. I hope you enjoy.”

The crowd cheers some more as I sit here like a goofy fool with a huge smile on my face, taking it all in.

She strums her guitar, and I swear it’s magic—the way I watch the crowd light up as she sings the first song. Everyone is enthralled by her, giving her their full attention and dancing to the sounds she produces.

Myles comes up to me and says, “Dang, when you go all out, you go all out.”

I point toward her. “You can see why though, right?”

He nods. “I see. She’s gorgeous, and she has a good voice.” He looks at me, then her, then back at me. “Yeah, you’re fucked,” he says with a laugh.

“Ha! Why am I fucked?”

“That girl is going to do a number on you. No doubt. You did all of this for her, and you’ve, what, been on one date?”

I blow him off. “Doesn’t matter.”

“I just hope she likes you as much as you like her.”

I take a smooth inhale, feeling secure about where I stand with her. “She does.”

He slaps my arm. “Whatever, you cocky son of a bitch. We’ll see.”










Lauren Runow is the author of multiple Adult Contemporary Romance novels, some more dirty than others. When Lauren isn't writing, you'll find her listening to music, at her local CrossFit, reading, or at the baseball field with her boys. Her only vice is coffee, and she swears it makes her a better mom!

Lauren is a graduate from the Academy of Art in San Francisco and is the founder and co-owner of the community magazine she and her husband publish. She is a proud Rotarian, helps run her son’s baseball program, and was awarded Woman of the Year from Congressman Garamendi. She lives in Northern California with her husband and two sons.

You can also stay in touch through the social media links below.
www.LaurenRunow.com




HOSTED BY:
#SilasReleaseBlitz #SilasLaurenRunow #NewRelease #ReleaseBlitz #LaurenRunowAuthor #Station47Series #FirefighterRomance #FoundFamily #SurpriseBaby #CountryMusicSinger #Amazon #KURomance #MustRead #RomanceReader #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments