Skip to main content

🔥 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 ➜ On the Double (Owens Protective Services Book 23) by Giulia Lagomarsino is releasing on October 21st!

 🔥 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 ➜ On the Double (Owens Protective Services Book 23) by Giulia Lagomarsino is releasing on October 21st!




𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 ➜ 
https://mybook.to/OnTheDouble




📕 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐭 📕
“Hey, you’ve got this. I’ve never known a man more capable of taking on the impossible. You’re like…Mr. Mission Impossible. You’re better than Tom Cruise and Ving Rhames!”
“Yeah, I am. Wait, what about Simon Pegg?”
Fox winced. “Well, he’s a complex character. I’m not sure you could pull him off, but definitely the other guys.”
I nodded, feeling my confidence build by the second. I could do this. I was James Bond. Or Ethan Hunt? Which was it? It didn’t matter. I had this. This was nothing more than a job, and I was a fucking professional.
“Now, get on your feet and get rid of that puke bucket.”
I did as he said, flinging it to the side. “Yeah, I don’t need that.”
“You don’t need that! You’re not Scottie!”
I huffed out a laugh. “I most definitely am not Scottie. I don’t puke mid-flight.”
“Well, you did jump out of a plane.”
“Because he told me to!” I argued. “But did I flinch?”
“Hell no!”
“Did I get scared and puke all over the place?” I shouted.
“Not even a single drop,” he said encouragingly.
“That’s because I am Eduardo, king of the OPS company. I rule with an iron fist, and I will not be thwarted by some grandma and her stalker granddaughter!”
Fox winced. “Okay, that may be taking things a little far. If anyone is king, it’s gonna be me, but you could be a prince.”
I narrowed my eyes at him.
“Okay, fine! You can be king! I’m the court jester. They’re the best, anyway.”

𝗔𝗱𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗕𝗥 ➜ https://bit.ly/3ZHmZ8q
𝗔𝗱𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗯𝘂𝗯 ➜ https://bit.ly/3N4t5s3

🔥 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗨𝗣 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬
#DownloadFree with #KindleUnlimited
➜ https://bit.ly/3IudBeh

#OnTheDoubleExcerptBlast #OnTheDoubleGiuliaLagomarsino #GiuliaLagomarsinoAuthor #ExcerptBlast #OPSProtectorRomance #KU #Amazon #PreOrder #ComingSoon #OctoberRelease #ProtectorRomance #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments