Skip to main content

Nothing comes without a price. Not life. Not death. Not fate. Tucker's Strike (Spiked Raiders MC Book 2) Paranormal MC Romantic Suspense by E.C. Land

 


♥️ NEW RELEASE ♥️

Tucker’s Strike

Author: E.C. Land

Spiked Raiders MC Book 2

Model: Heath Robert

Photographer: Golden Czermak FuriousFotog

Available on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited

Link: https://geni.us/TuckersStrike

Blurb

Nothing comes without a price. Not life. Not death. Not fate.

Lake

Living on the run is never easy. Everywhere I turn, an enemy is striking out at me. I don’t know who to trust or why they’re after me. I’ve been hunted for as long as I can remember, living on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next shoe to drop.

Until I found myself in the town of Redwich. There’s something about this place that speaks to me. It’s different, and I love it. I feel safe here, like I can finally settle. But then it’s all ripped away from me.

Secrets are revealed in a big way I didn’t expect, and I’m not sure I want to pay the heavy price of what’s coming for me.

But meeting Tucker changes it all.

Fate has a wicked sense of humor and isn’t done striking me down. It’s a curse that only one man can save me from.

Check out the other books in the Spiked Raiders MC

Link: https://geni.us/SRMC

. • ✰ 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙀𝘿 ✰ • .

E.C. Land - www.eclandbooks.com


#TuckersStrike #ECLand #SpikedRaidersMC #love #romance #instagood #bookworm #oneclick #mcromance #bikerromance #romanticsuspense #mcbooks #newrelease #coverlove #booktok #bikerbooks #bookalert #amreading #bookstagram #bookish #alphamale #spicyread #ordertoday #newbookalert #pnr #pnrmcromance #kindleunlimited #freeonku @E.C.LandAuthor

Comments