Skip to main content

Get ready for a dark, seductive tale of obsession and fate in A Deal for a Kiss by Willow Winters, coming November 19th!

 Get ready for a dark, seductive tale of obsession and fate in A Deal for a Kiss by @WillowWintersAuthor, coming November 19th! 

 
 

A DEAL FOR A KISS is a novella prequel to the upcoming release HIS IN THE DARK, but can be read as a complete standalone.

 

You can pre-order the paperbacks and hardbacks right now on Willow's website. 

The ebook will release on all ebook retailers, on November 19th! 

https://willowwinterswrites.com/products/a-deal-for-a-kiss 

 

Blurb:

 

Nothing could hide her from me. 

 

The darkness is everywhere and it moves about in the mortal realm…. And then there’s her.  Bright and so easily seen. 

 

Mine.  

She calls to me like I prayed to the Gods she would. 

I should feel guilt for what I’m going to do.  What I must do.


She doesn’t remember, but I do.  She belongs to me.

I will claim her and bring her to the underworld as mine.  

 

At all costs… nothing will keep me from what belongs to me.


#TeaserReveal #ADealForAKiss #WillowWinters #DarkRomance #FatedMates #CaptiveRomance #Bookish #Bookstagram #RomanceReaders #ComingSoon #Standalone #Prequel #candikaneprpromo @candikanepr

Comments