Skip to main content

From Lia Fairchild, comes a HOT new re-release of Protector: A bodyguard Age-gap romance that is available to read on Kindle Unlimited!

 





  ════. • RE - RELEASE •. ════

From Lia Fairchild, comes a HOT new re-release of Protector: A bodyguard Age-gap romance that is available to read on Kindle Unlimited!

Add to Goodreads: 


𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒆, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒉𝒆’𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆.




𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕..

✩ Bodyguard

✩ Celebrity

✩ Age gap

.

1-Click on Amazon

US  | UK  | CA  | AU 

#KindleUnlimited



Blurb:

From the moment I laid eyes on Shay Cane, I knew she’d be trouble.

I swore I’d never work with another celebrity, but when she asked me to protect her from a stalker, I couldn’t refuse.

Being near the beautiful young woman is even more difficult than I imagined. No matter how hard I fight to keep things professional, she gets under my skin, testing me, drawing me in…tempting me.

Now I want her more than my next breath.

And it’s no longer about the job. I need to protect her.

I’ll lay down my life for her if that’s what it comes to, but I know all too well that distractions can get someone killed.

How can I still keep her safe if she’s in my arms…in my bed?

When she pushes me to my limits, and I break every rule as a protector, it might be the mistake that costs us both everything.


**Formerly published as Protector (A Salvation Society Novel) **




For more information on Lia Fairchild and her books:

HERE


Hosted by

#NewRelease #availablenow #protector #bodyguardromance #security #agegap #romancerecs #bookrecomendations #fyp #booklovers #bookloversunite #bookrecs #romancereaders

#LiaFairchild #dsbookpromotions

@Lia.Fairchild.Author @DS_Promotions




Comments