Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Some Like It Hot a Why Choose Romantic Comedy by Emma Foxx

Some Like It Hot Some Like It Hot by Emma Foxx

📘Book Info
What do a grumpy goalie, a British billionaire, and a cinnamon roll firefighter all have in common? They all want me.

I’ve always been the feisty side-kick who’s up for anything. So after I’m trapped in an elevator with the gorgeous grump Blake Wilder, Mr. Hockey himself, I’m willing to listen to his scheme.

Turns out, the grouchy goalie needs a fake fiancée to earn his inheritance. I’m not real girlfriend material (my ex was clear about that), but I agree to help him out with the temporary farce.

But only if I can keep seeing the sexy fireman, Aidan, who rescued us from the elevator.

Oh, and my billionaire ex-boss, Simon—the one I shared a steamy kiss with just before I quit.

Talk about hot.

But the temperature only rises from there. Because the firefighter and the billionaire are also into each other.

Each of these guys make me feel desired and adored, and when it’s all four of us together we’re absolutely on fire.

Good thing this is only until the inheritance is finalized and my billionaire goes back to London. This could never last for long without one of us getting burned.

💭Our Thoughts
I don't even know where to start
I do know that I missed the previous books in the series -
Don't worry though they are interconnecting standalones meaning I can still meet the rest of the Chicago Racketeers and their significant others

This had it all -
A broody hockey hero
A fine-arse firefighter
A sinfully beautiful billionaire who captures two of our character's heart
And let me not forget the feisty female that started it all, Elise
Add in laugh-out-loud hijinx, Hades-level smexy, some of the sweetest romance, lots of determination (it was necessary), more Hades-level smexy, and you get a must-read polyamorous romantic comedy

Authors Website➱  https://www.emmafoxxbooks.com/
Blog Post ➱ https://awonderfulworldofwordsa.blogspot.com/2024/09/now-live-some-like-it-hot-why-choose.html

#SomeLikeItHot #EmmaFoxx #whychoose #romcom #kindlebooks #mmfm #firefighterhero #agegap #curvyheroine #fakeengagement #hockeyplayerhero #mmfm #romanticcomedy #billionairehero

View all my reviews

Comments