Skip to main content

NOW LIVE! Some Like It Hot a Why Choose Romantic Comedy by Emma Foxx is available now + FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited!





Title: Some Like It Hot
Author: Emma Foxx
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Tropes: Why Choose/Hockey Player/Firefighter
British Billionaire/Fake Engagement/Age Gap
Release Date: September 13, 2024


BLURB

I’ve always been the feisty sidekick who’s up for anything. I don’t need to be the main attraction. I’m fine being the fun girl who always has a hot take on a good time.

For instance, the night I sneak into the Chicago Racketeers New Year’s Eve Party, I find myself trapped in an elevator with a gorgeous grump of a hockey player, before we’re rescued by a sexy fireman who catches Mr. Hockey’s hand in my . . . shapewear.
Talk about hot.

But the temperature only rises from there.

Turns out, the grouchy goalie needs a fake fiancée to earn his inheritance. I’m not real girlfriend material (my ex was clear about that), but I agree to help him out with the temporary farce.

Then I run into my ex-boss—the one I shared a steamy kiss with just before I quit. I’d forgotten how devastatingly dirty and charming the British golden retriever billionaire can be. And that cinnamon roll firefighter? He wants me too.

Did I mention he and my billionaire are also into each other?

Each of them makes me feel desired and adored, but when it’s all four of us together we’re absolutely on fire.

Good thing this is only until the inheritance is finalized and my billionaire goes back to London. This could never last for long without someone getting burned.

You’ve met both Elise and Racketeers goalie, Blake Wilder in previous books, and now it’s their turn to heat things up (with two other sexy, charming heroes, of course!) If you like your romance with extra spice and lots of laughs, then Why Choose with Emma Foxx!





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




I don't even know where to start
I do know that I missed the previous books in the series -
Don't worry though they are interconnecting standalones meaning I can still meet the rest of the Chicago Racketeers and their significant others

This had it all -
A broody hockey hero
A fine-arse firefighter
A sinfully beautiful billionaire who captures two of our character's heart
And let me not forget the feisty female that started it all, Elise
Add in laugh-out-loud hijinx, Hades-level smexy, some of the sweetest romance, lots of determination (it was necessary), more Hades-level smexy, and you get a must-read polyamorous romantic comedy





AUTHOR BIO


Emma Foxx is the super fun and sexy pen name for two long-time, bestselling romance authors who decided why have just one hero when you can have three at the same time? (they’re not sure what took them so long to figure this out)! Emma writes contemporary romances that will make you laugh (yes, maybe out loud in public) and want more…books (sure, that’s what we mean 😉). Find Emma on Instagram, Tik Tok, and Goodreads.


AUTHOR LINKS




#SomeLikeItHot #EmmaFoxx #whychoose #romcom #kindlebooks #mmfm #firefighterhero #agegap #curvyheroine #fakeengagement #hockeyplayerhero #mmfm #romanticcomedy #billionairehero #givemebookspr


Comments