Skip to main content

π•Šπ•„π•†π•ƒπ”»π”Όβ„ (Georgia Smoke Series Book 6) by Abbi Glines is LIVE!!! This is Sebastian’s story, set in the Georgia Smoke Series.

 


πŸ–€ ππŽπ– π€π•π€πˆπ‹π€ππ‹π„ πŸ–€

π•Šπ•„π•†π•ƒπ”»π”Όβ„ (Georgia Smoke Series Book 6) by Abbi Glines is LIVE!!! This is Sebastian’s story, set in the Georgia Smoke Series. 


1-CLICK now! 

https://geni.us/smolder


What to expect:

πŸ–€Mafia Romance

πŸ–€They both love to read

πŸ–€​​​​​​​He's been watching her

πŸ–€Man Obsessed

πŸ–€Morally Grey Hero

πŸ–€Protective Hero


Blurb:

I had one job. Charm the girl, win her trust, and use her to get the information I needed. The problem with that was that she ended up being more than a pretty face. The more time I spent with her, the less I cared about what I was supposed to be doing. She had awakened something in me that had a dangerous edge, and only she had the power to sate it.

 

When the truth comes out, and the threat that she will be taken from me rears its head, I do what I have to in order to keep my sanity.

I take her and run.



Find more books by Abbi Glines: https://abbiglinesbooks.com


#mafiaromance #PossessiveHero  #Forcedproximity #nowavailable #Abbiglines  #Wordsmithpublicity 



Comments