Skip to main content

Wanted (The Nightwolf Pack Book 2) by Tiffany Patterson releases on September 12th. We are thrilled to share this amazing cover with you!!


Wanted (The Nightwolf Pack Book 2)

by Tiffany Patterson

Release Date: September 12th

Cover Designer: Natasha Snow







🐺 ℂ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝔼𝔸𝕃 🐺


𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 (𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐) by Tiffany Patterson releases on September 12th. We are thrilled to share this amazing cover with you!!


PRE-ORDER/ ADD IT TO YOUR AMAZON WISHLIST! 

https://geni.us/WantedTP


What to expect:

🐺Wolf-Shifter 

🐺Fated Mates

🐺Found Family

🐺Broody Wolf

🐺Mystery

🐺Woman Discovers New World and That 🐺She's a Wolf-Shifter


Blurb: 

I came searching for my sister. What I found instead is a tall, dark, gorgeous man with glowing eyes… and it turns out I might be his fated mate.  


Emery


My sister is missing. She left me a strange voicemail mentioning a mystery from our past. 


I take the first flight I can to Florida to look for her. When I find myself in a lot more danger than I ever expected, he saves me.


Chance is larger than life with bronzed skin and long, dark hair that touches his waist.  


And when he looks at me, his eyes … glow? 


Chance plunges me into a world I believed only existed in fantasy books filled with shifters and fated mates. I don’t belong here. But next to him, among the powerful Nightwolf shifter pack, I begin to feel more myself than ever before.


With Chance, I’m seen, the real me and not the dolled up version. There’s a pull I can’t explain between us. When he touches me, I wonder what it would be like to be his.


He says I’m different. That I have some kind of magic he’s never seen before. 


My sister has a secret and I’m about to find out the truth.  


Cover Designer: Natasha Snow


Add to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/216637184-wanted


𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐔𝐩: https://forms.gle/UsJHf7FWCGa6MUk47


Find more books by Tiffany Patterson here: 

https://tiffanypattersonwrites.com/



#Paranormal #FatedMates #Wanted #TiffanyPatterson #Wordsmithpublicity 

Comments