Skip to main content

Precision: The Legacy (The Concierge, Inc. World) Action Advernture Romance by Sierra Glass

 


Title: Precision: The Legacy
Series: The Concierge, Inc. World
Author: Sierra Glass
Genre/Tropes: Action & Adventure Romance; Age Gap; Workplace Romance; Damsel in Distress
Release Date: August 1, 2024 


Emily
My path has been laid out before me for as long as I can remember. School, internship with C.I., college, then out into the field as a Concierge on the East Coast. As a C.I. legacy, I have a lot to live up to and I don’t want to let my family down. When I can’t take their smothering any more, I move west to the Bay Area in a bid for independence. Crime pays, and business is booming in the Bay Area. Now I just need to figure out where I fit in with this crew and hopefully not get myself killed.

Merrick
I’ve been married to Concierge, Inc. my entire life, and as Director of the Bay Area branch that’s exactly how I like it. My life seems complete, until Emily transfers in and turns the office upside down. Her impeccable beauty and cool reserve hide a woman who has never been enough. She needs someone to guide her, and I won’t let her high walls and self-doubts stand in my way. Emily thinks she has something to prove, but I'm already convinced that she’s perfect. As long as she doesn’t get herself killed.

Precision is a stand-alone novella set in the Concierge, Inc. world. Concierge, Inc. is a criminal services network, with all that it implies. Explicit quality time.



The security guys exchange glances, and one of them takes off his concrete-finisher style rainbow-mirrored sunglasses and sticks them on my face. “Here. Just stay in the van. If anyone talks to you, tell them you only date women.”

Another one chimes in. “Tell them they look enough like your ex that people will think they’re your three kids’ dad.”

“Yeah. Or that you’re allergic to latex.”

“You haven’t finished the second round of antibiotics.”

“They can’t come to your place because your brother gets jealous.”

I put my hand up. “Okay, okay. I got the idea.”

They fall silent, and I hear a deep voice say from close behind me, “Tell them you belong to the C.I. Director.”







Sierra Glass lives among the rolling wheat fields of the Inland Northwest of the US. In her tiny writing hut in her backyard, she hides out with her giant dog and drinks gallons of black tea while capturing the movies she sees in her head.

She shares her characters' philosophy that "Rules are for people who don’t know what to do," and she loves possessive heroes, off-beat heroines, and women who get along.


HOSTED BY:

#PrecisionTheLegacyRelease #PrecisionTheLeagcySierraGlass #NewRelease #ReleaseBlitz #TheConciergeIncWorld #PrecisionRelease #AvailableNow #DamselInDistress #AgeGap #Workplace #ActionRomance #AdventureRomance #NovellaRomance #MustRead #SierraGlassAuthor #EnticingJourney 

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments