Skip to main content

Mr. Howard the Rescued Cat a Children's Book by Erin Hayburn Book Tour

 



Synopsis (from Amazon):

An abandoned young cat must fend for himself and avoid the nasty bully cats patrolling the streets, until he is rescued by new people, given the name 'Mr Howard,' and brought into a home with good food, soft beds, and a very old dog! But to pass the test in the new home, Mr Howard must follow The Rules. After an unexpected escape, he is faced with a choice: Will he choose No Rules and a life on the streets? Or The Rules and a new family? What will Mr Howard choose?

 

Excerpt:









Author Bio (courtesy of Mr. Howard):



My human, the Author Erin Hayburn, is a bit shy (and not as interesting as me), so I'll take over from here - My name is Mr. Howard McGregor, thank you. Mr Howard The Rescued Cat is based on my true rescue story as a young, and ever so handsome kitty cat.

 

I may be black and white on the outside, but I'm most certainly colorful on the inside!

 

After a spell of homelessness and trying to survive on my own (not too successfully, I might add), a new family rescued me and welcomed me into their home - which already had an old dog living in it! I won't bore you with the details of my hilarious antics in said new home (you'll have to read my book for that!), let's just say there were a lot of new Rules I wasn't necessarily keen to follow...

 

With my dashing good looks, charming personality, and riveting origin story, I always believed someone should write a book about me. Although I look far more dapper in real-life than the illustrations depict, the narrative is indeed accurate of my early escapades.

 

Website: https://www.mrhowardtherescuedcat.com.au/

Facebook: @mrhowardtherescuedcat

Instagram: @mr_howard_the_rescued_cat

 

Author Marketing Experts tags for social media:

Twitter: @Bookgal

Instagram: @therealbookgal

 

Amazon: http://amzn.to/3KVKRN6

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/61423293-mr-howard-the-rescued-cat

 

Praise:

“This children’s book is an absolute must read/have for anyone with young children who are pursuing animal rescue and/or adoption. Mr. Howard’s story is quite lovely and will keep children interested in the story. The cute illustrations truly bring this book together and will have the kids laughing and cheering for Mr. Howard. My young son absolutely loved Mr. Howard’s journey to his new home and family. It could be fun to see more adventures of Mr. Howard in his new home.” – Carleen Markivich (Amazon reviewer)


 #childrensbook #cats #kindleunlimited #booktour #ErinHayburn #AuthorMarketingExperts

 

Comments