Skip to main content

Sabotage (Toxic Warriors MC Series Book 6) MC Romantic Suspense by E.C. Land is Live and available in Kindle Unlimited!

 

💙☠️ NEW RELEASE ☠️💙

Sabotage by E.C. Land

Toxic Warriors MC Series Book 6

Available on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited

Link: https://geni.us/TWMCSABOTAGE

In a blink of an eye life can be taken, just as it’s given.

Sabotage

Years ago, I gave up on finding a woman to fit my life. I had everything I needed. My daughter. My club. My bike. Life was good. Then it wasn’t.

I came into this life, knowing what I was looking for, but I got lost. When I was able to I traveled the world. Then everything fell apart. My daughter needed me.

Now she’s happy and wants the same for me. But the problem is, there’s only one woman who catches my eye and she doesn’t need to put up with my demons when she’s got her own.

Or so I thought.

Thrust into a situation where it’s her and me, no one else around, we’re stuck together. Together we have to figure this out. If not both our lives are on the line.

💙 Check out the rest of the books in the Toxic Warriors MC Series 💙

Toxic Warriors MC - https://geni.us/VuXOt

. • ✰ 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙀𝘿 ✰ • .

E.C. Land - www.eclandbooks.com


#Sabotage #ECLand #TWMC #ToxicWarriorsMCSeries #love #romance #instagood #bookworm #oneclick #mcromance #bikerromance #romanticsuspense #mcbooks #newrelease #coverlove #booktok #bikerbooks #bookalert #amreading #bookstagram #bookish #alphamale #spicyread #readtoday #newbookalert #kindleunlimited #freeonku #KRPAS @E.C.LandAuthor @kikireaderpaservices

Comments