Skip to main content

If You Give a Billionaire a Bride (Aspen Grove Book 2) a marriage of convenience, billionaire romance by Ann Einerson

 💍 𝓝𝓔𝓦 𝓡𝓔𝓛𝓔𝓐𝓢𝓔 💍


𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 by Ann Einerson is LIVE! Don’t miss this all new marriage of convenience, billionaire romance! 


1-CLICK TODAY! FREE IN KU!  https://geni.us/AEBride




What to expect:

💍Marriage of Convenience
💒Brother’s Best Friend
💍Billionaire Romance
💒Banter & Spice
💍Lots of “My Wife”
💒No Third Act Breakup
💍He Falls First
💒There’s Only One Bed




Blurb:

I, Everly Townstead, need to stop fantasizing about my brother’s billionaire best friend.

 

Should I have accidentally married the notorious charmer in Vegas? No, because he’s trying to buy my family’s company.

 

Nothing says trust and unity between two businesses like an (accidental) marriage of convenience, right?

 

3 reasons why I absolutely cannot fall for my fake husband:

 

1. My brother would be furious

 

2. I can’t risk my heart getting broken again

 

3. Cash Stafford doesn’t do serious–ever

 

Smart girls like me don’t end up with men who flirt with easy smiles.

 

Men like Cash Stafford don’t ask for forever.

 

Except I’ll never forget he’s the boy I made a wedding pact with when I was eighteen.

 

One drunken mistake later – I, Everly Townstead, am completely hitched.


Add to Goodreads: https://geni.us/BrideGR




Find more books by Ann Einerson: https://anneinerson.com/



#AnnEinerson #ifyougiveabillionaireabride #billionaireromance #brothersbestfriend #marriageofconvenience #hefallsfirst #kindleunlimitedromance #romancerecs #wordsmithpublicity



Comments