Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ The Southern Thirst Trap (Southern Gods Book 3) Billionaire Second Chance Romance by Adrian R. Hale

The Southern Thirst Trap The Southern Thirst Trap by Adrian R. Hale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

📘Book Info
HARLOWE

The name Zander Olsen is synonymous with no repeats, no attachments, and pursuing beautiful women he leaves in the dust after he’s conquered them. I knew his rules going into our arrangement. I shouldn’t have thought I’d be any different. Yet, we somehow discovered something amazing together during our tropical vacation that changed my life forever. I thought it changed him, too. Instead, he told me forever was a lie and thoroughly blocked me from his life the second we returned. Why is he back now? And what gives him the right to be so interested in my son after all this time? Zander’s the one man who has the power to ruin my life and I won’t let him do that to me again, even if my body wants to betray me every time he gets close.

ZANDER

Harlowe Sorenson is the only woman I was willing to break my rules for, and in the end, it burned us both. I put my career and the growth of Olympus International first in my life, so I can’t let women stick around long enough to distract me from that goal, not even one as vivacious, challenging, and captivating as her. Falling for Harlowe wasn’t in my plans, so I cut out my heart and crushed hers thoroughly to ensure she wouldn’t be a problem. I’d almost forgotten about her. So why, after crashing into her five years later, am I still drawn to her and have too many questions about her carefully guarded son? A son who looks more like me than he should. I need to get these answers without risking my business, my heart, and hers in the process, or I’ll have hell to pay once again.

💭Our Thoughts
Be careful of the words that spill from your mouth; You can't take them back once they are out there.

"You told me forever was a lie, Zander. You were never mine to have."
Zander and Lowe spent two weeks enjoying each other. They clicked in every way. Breaking so many of Zander's rules. He couldn't have that.
When they boarded the plane home he closed the door firmly on Lowe and his heart.

"Forget about me. And know I'll do my fracking best to forget about you."
I wasn't sure if I wanted to laugh or cry when it came to Zander's messes
Zander has always been an egotistical horse's backside. The whole god complex was strong in this one. However, when it came to women he was a downright mongrel.
Taste, cleanse, and on to the next
Zander was about to get his comeuppance and it was not going to be pretty

"You may have sold me a beautiful lie, but I realized the truth of who you were fast enough."
She was young when the modeling world took her soul. But time and Zander and a sweet brown-haired boy changed all that
She picked up the broken pieces and put herself back together
She learned her lessons the hard way
Now she is a force to be reckoned with 

"Realize I'm not looking for the next thing, but firmly in the present"
The chemistry between these two - who needs an oven
Lowe was fighting so hard not to capitulate to Zan, but he had always held her heart. She knew the real him, the man behind the facade.
Zander realized that this was what he wanted. The mouthy woman, the little replica, the ups and the downs. He had a second chance and he was going to grab it with all his worth

The story goes back and forth between the present and the past
High Heat - Angst - Drama - HEA
Another Must-Read in the Southern Gods Series


Authors Website➱  http://www.adrianrhale.com/

#AdrianRHale #TheSouthernThirstTrap #SouthernGodsSeries #BillionaireRomance #SecondChanceRomance #SingleMomRomance #BookRec

Comments