Skip to main content

King (A MorningStar MC Novel, Reno Chapter #9) MC Romance/Romantic Suspense by D. Williams is Live!

 


Title: King
Series: MorningStar MC Novel Reno Chapter, Book 9
Author: D. Williams
Genre: MC Romance/Romantic Suspense
Release Date: May 20, 2024


I have been groomed to take over the MSMC since birth. My sisters have families to care for, and they have carried the club while I served my country. No one ever thought that I would turn down the honor.

Until now.

My once bright future as a leader was destroyed by one well-placed bullet. The Army calls me a hero. The club says no one is more qualified than me to lead. I, however, have two major issues.

I’m half the man I was. Physically, mentally, and emotionally.

And the only person in the world who gets me has run off because of my stupidity. Our enemies are closing in, and I need to get my head back in the game.

This broken King will find his Queen and prove them all wrong.











I'm a retired 43-year-old Puerto Rican wife and mother of 3 plus 1 bonus daughter. Originally from NYC, now living a quiet life in the south suburbs of Chicago. I enjoy reading and writing romance and erotic fiction. I'm addicted to coffee, sci-fi, and all things Marvel and Harry Potter.

I was a teen mom with a whole world of statistics against me. Every time I was told I couldn't do something, I did it, took pictures, and smiled with my son on my hip for everyone who ever doubted me.

Now, after finding the love of my life in my thirties, we married in the great 2020 pandemic, which shall not be named. We have a house full of teenagers who don't need mommy anymore, and the hubs is a traveling ER nurse, SO I have found myself with a lot of downtime.

After years of having this story taking space in my head, I decided to share it with the world. Gotta say, this writing gig is HARD. But with some time and grace, I'll get it right.


HOSTED BY:

#KingRelease #KingDWilliams #DWilliamsAuthor #NewRelease #KURomance #Amazon #MustRead #MorningStarMCRenoChapter #MCRomance #RomanticSuspense #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments