Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ The Villains We Make (Heroes and Villains Duet Book 2) Dark Romantic Suspense by Natasha Knight

The Villains We Make The Villains We Make by Natasha Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

📘Book Info
You can’t marry him if you’re already married to me.

That was how Silas Cruz proposed to me—more like demanded, really. He didn’t exactly give me a choice.

He’s dark, jealous and incredibly possessive.

And he’s just one of the villains in my story.

I used to think he was my hero.

Still, there’s one thing I know for sure. Whenever I need him, whenever I’m in danger, he comes for me. He’s proven that time and time again.

Now, the game has changed, the stakes life and death.

But loving Silas may be the most dangerous thing for me. Because he’s the man who holds my heart in the palm of his hand.

💭Our Thoughts
"When I told you you've become the villain of your own story. I wasn't right. You broke, I think"

My heart ached for Ophelia.
It seemed as though she could trust no one
Even Silas had secrets he kept
And he promised her he would never do that
How can she believe anyone?

All the while Silas was trying to keep our stubborn girl safe but she was not making it easy
All his childhood fears were now reality and he wasn't sure where the next hit was coming from
But he wasn't going down without a fight. No sacrifice would be too great for his Ophelia.
He believed he held the trump card that would bring this game to an end
That is if Everyone played by the rules
And we all know how that goes

"Some things are better left unknown"
I understood Ophelia's choice in the end.
There are times when the secrets people keep are better-left secrets.

Intense and heartfelt ending to their story
Packed with all kinds of little twists and surprises
Secrets that are spilling from the closets
Wait till they uncover the driver of the psycho bus
And as you expect from Knight:
Lots of steamy smexy
Some heartbreak and loss
Edge of your seat "OMG NO" moments
Some more smexy
and a HEA ;)

PS... Silas is the epitome of book-boyfriend material!

Make sure you read the epilogue to get answers to all those pesky questions

Authors Website➱  https://natasha-knight.com/


#TheVillainsWeMake #CompleteDuet #DarkRomance #RomanticSuspense #BookRecommendation #NatashaKnight

Comments