Skip to main content

The Sexy Billionaire: A Second Chance Romance (Italian Nights) by JA Low is available now!

 


Title: The Sexy Billionaire
Series: Italian Nights Series Book 2
Author: JA Low
Genre: Billionaire/Second Chance Romance
Release Date: February 18, 2024
Cover Design: Simply Defined Art
Photographer: Wander Book Club Photography
Cover Model: Leonardo




“I ate this up. Second chances are one of my favorites, and this one was SO good. All the feels.” ★★★★★ Hollie G.
“The Sexy Billionaire is the first book I have read by JA Low, and I am obsessed with her writing style. I enjoyed this book from the very start.” ★★★★★ Sassy Southern Books


Giorgio
I’ve always been the dutiful son, living my life for everyone else but me.
So, walking in on my fiancée with someone else during our engagement party should have filled me with devastation, but instead, I felt relieved.
When a drunken message to the woman whose heart I broke all those years ago comes back with a reply, will this be the second chance I’ve always hoped for, or is it too late?

Paige
This isn’t at all how I saw my life playing out.
It started with discovering I’ve inherited my Great Aunt’s estate in Italy.
Then I walk into our restaurant and find my husband giving his French baguette to our sous chef.
And because I hadn’t suffered enough, the universe decides to bring back into my life the one man I swore I’d never speak to ever again.

Except now he’s a sexy billionaire.






JA Low lives on the Gold Coast in Australia. When she's not writing steamy scenes and admiring hot surfers, she's tending to her husband, two sons and all her chickens while dreaming up the next epic romance.




HOSTED BY:

#TheSexyBillionaireReleaseBlitz #TheSexyBillionaireJALow #JALowAuthor #NewRelease #ItalianNights #Amazon #KURomance #BillionaireRomance #SecondChanceRomance #MustRead #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments