Skip to main content

Shameless Play: A Enemies To Lovers Sports Romance Novella, by Kelly Finley is LIVE!

 


💛🏈NOW AVAILABLE 🏈💛

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲, an enemies to lovers sports romance and prequel novella, by Kelly Finley is LIVE!!!



1-CLICK Your Copy Today!

https://geni.us/SPlayKF

Read with Kindle Unlimited


What to Expect:

✔️Pro Football Romance

✔️Frenemies to Lovers

✔️Romcom Pranks

✔️Forbidden Games

✔️One Bed, One Night

✔️Secrets Shared

✔️Angst Revealed


BLURB:

I just lost the Super Bowl — but tonight, I’ll win her.

Blair Monroe has always been off-limits. In college, I dated her best friend, while Blair and I were total opposites according to those romance books she always read. She hated football, and secretly, I loved that about her. So the pranks we played were legendary, the tension between us intoxicating.

Blair was an epic tease I could never win.

Until one night, we confessed our secrets, our guilty attraction. We never did anything about it... and we never spoke again.

But this Valentine’s night, when the only romantic company is my right hand, fate sends me stumbling into Blair at an adult store. And now the game we've waited eight years to play is finally ON. I want her to clean up the mess she made of my heart, and she wants to show me what dirty really is.

Who can out-tempt the other? It's the forbidden game we've agreed to play for one night only.

I don't do girlfriends, and Blair doesn't do love.

Or so we thought.

Shameless Play is a prequel novella to Shameless Game (coming soon). It is in a series of interconnected standalones set in the author's spicy world where MMCs and FMCs are drawn to this special store and to each other. They do not need to be read together, but you can devour more of this world, the couples and their group romance, in other Kelly Finley books.

Find more books by Kelly Finley here: https://www.kellyfinley.com


#nowavailable #ShamelessPlay #KellyFinley #EnemiesToLovers #SportsRomance #prequel #novella #FootballRomance #RomComPranks #OneBed #wordsmithpublicity


Comments