Skip to main content

How We Hated, book 1 in the Leighton River series, a Small Town, Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by Lauren Runow is Live

 


⭐ 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 ⭐

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 by Lauren Runow is NOW AVAILABLE!! 



Grab your copy today! 

https://mybook.to/howwehated 


“If you like small town, enemies to lovers, forced proximity, then you don't want to miss out on this amazing story of friendship, forgiveness, love, and truth.” - Karen, Goodreads 


Add to GR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/203271689-how-we-hated




BLURB: 

Anyone who thinks star-crossed love is romantic has never actually experienced it.

 

Natalie

I know two things about Dalton Wick.

 

First, he’s unreasonably hot. And … my father would disown me if I ever got involved with him.

 

The hatred between our families runs deep. We’re still suffering from what his father did to our small town decades ago. 

 

So, I’ll work with Dalton on our school project because my grade depends on it. But I will not fall for him. 

 

Or so I think …

 

Dalton

I know two things about Natalie Spencer.

 

First, she hates my family, specifically my dad—almost as much as I do. And … I want her so much that it hurts.

 

But her being with me would ruin her relationship with her father. So, I should walk away. Everything would be much easier if I did. Logically, I know that. 

 

Too bad my heart doesn’t seem interested in logic where Natalie is concerned … 

 

How We Hated, book 1 in the Leighton River series, is a standalone, enemies-to-lovers, new adult, sports romance with plenty of emotional and angsty moments and some spicy times. Download it today and get ready to fall for Natalie and Dalton.



Find more books from Lauren Runow: https://www.laurenrunow.com

#NewRelease #HowWeHated #LeightonRiverSeries #EnemiesToLovers #NewAdultRomance #SportsRomance #LaurenRunow #KindleUnlimited #AvailableNow #wordsmithpublicity 


Comments