Skip to main content

Pretty Little Island, a high school bully, dark romance from debut author Rhea Ryan ➱ Book Release

 


Pretty Little Island, a high school bully, dark romance from debut author Rhea Ryan is now live so pick up your copy today!



Buy your copy here!



Blurb:

Torn between two lovers on a pretty but deadly island, London King must survive the ravages of the wilderness and a battle for her heart.


My first day at New Ocean Prep was supposed to be a fresh start. A chance to return to my hometown—leaving my ruined life behind me. My goal is simple. Keep my grades up, my head down, and focus on securing my spot in a top journalism program.


My past catches up with me as I’m drawn towards the two hottest hockey players in school. A trip to a national hockey tournament in Alaska has me investigating the truth behind what happened to a girl they tormented and killed two summers earlier.


This story has more layers than I imagined. The deeper I enter their world, the stronger our bonds become until I can’t tell whose side I’m really on.





Author Bio:

Rhea Ryan is a spicy writer of romance on the edge of dark and twisty. Her stories are a masterful exploration of the human heart, navigating the complex and often grey terrain of our inner lives. After writing in the corporate world for over a decade, she realized she had a desire and compulsion to write creatively. She lives in Western Canada with her husband, two young children and a fur baby.


Author Links:

https://linktr.ee/rhearyan



#NowLive #PrettyLittleIsland #RheaRyan #DarkRomance #BullyRomance #HighSchool #AntiHero #Hockey #Emotional #Steamy

Hosted by Chaotic Creatives


Comments