Skip to main content

The secrets of Stonehaven won’t stay buried for long ➱ The Stone Secret an Academy Paranormal Romance by Debbie Cassidy Book Release

 





Title: The Stone Secret

Author: Debbie Cassidy

Genre: MF NA Academy Paranormal Romance with sexy gargoyles

Cover Designer: JoY Cover Designs

Publication Date: Nov. 9, 2023

Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR


Blurb: 

The secrets of Stonehaven won’t stay buried for long.

I’ve barely had time to wrap my head around the revelations doled out by my gargoyle sire when a knock at my dorm door brings a blast from the not-so-distant past back into my life.

I thought I’d left Levi behind.

I was wrong.

He’s here for me, and things are about to get complicated.

But convincing Levi that I’ve moved on without revealing that Serath is my fated mate isn’t the only challenge I’m facing.

With the elite trials mere weeks away, I need to make sure that I’m physically and mentally prepared, and that involves training directly with Serath—the object of my forbidden desire.

Focusing won’t be easy, but I’ll need to find a way, because failure is not an option.

Failure, means death.

Cam's adventure continues in The Stone Secret. A heart-pounding MF paranormal romance that weaves a tale of fated mates and impossible desires, where dark secrets and forbidden passions collide, and a hidden destiny awaits.





Debbie Cassidy lives in England, Bedfordshire, with her three kids and very supportive husband. Coffee and chocolate biscuits are her writing fuels of choice, and she is still working on getting that perfect tower of solitude built in her back garden. Obsessed with building new worlds and reading about them, she spends her spare time daydreaming and conversing with the characters in her head – in a totally non psychotic way of course. She writes Urban Fantasy, Fantasy and Reverse Harem Fantasy. All her books contain plenty of action, romance and twisty plots.

 

Author Links:

Amazon | Goodreads | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Bookbub | Tiktok | Newsletter | Reader Group | Website



@DebbieCassidyAuthor
Hosted by @LadyAmbersReviewsPR
#NewRelease #NowLive #TheStoneSecret #DebbieCassidy #LadyAmbersPR #NAParamormalRomance #NewAdult #PNR #ParanormalRomance #SexyGargoyles #Gargoyles #Bookish #Bookstagram #BookBloggers 


Comments