Skip to main content

Queen of Scars and Ashes: A Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance (Throne of Shadows Duet Book 2) by Anya J. Cosgrove ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Queen of Ashes and Scars
Duet Title: Throne of Shadows Book 2
Author: Anya J. Cosgrove
Genre/Tropes: Vampire Reverse Harem, Enemies-to-Lovers, Grump-Sunshine, Pleasure Bites, Touch Her and Die Vibes 
Release Date: November 16, 2023
Cover Design: Fiona Jayde Media





Princesses are expected to smile, hold their tongues, and stay in the shadows...but not this princess.

Becoming a vampire is not the debutante party I'd hoped for. I'm being hunted by my enemies and cast aside by my friends.

The night court runs on betrayals and secrets. As its newest, sparkling addition, I can't trust anyone.
Especially not them.

Alec, the arrogant assassin-turned-bodyguard who mocks me with his feline grace and sexy smirks.

Leo, the addictive human who swore his life to me for all the wrong reasons.

And Sebastian, the childhood bully who broke my heart.

I can't fall for any of them. I have to fulfill my duty to my family and marry someone I've never met, but in the face of temptation, how could I resist something so forbidden?

Queen of Ashes and Scars is book 2 in a fast-paced, sizzling fantasy romance duet set in the deadly Delacroix Night court. You’ll love this story if you like sexy vampire bites, enemies-to-lovers, and heroes who love to share.








Anya J Cosgrove lives in Québec with her husband, her beautiful son, and two mischievous cats. She works as a veterinarian by day. She’s a travel and Disney junkie and is passionate about her favorite paranormal series.

What would Buffy do? Kick ass!



HOSTED BY:
#QOAASRelease #QOAASAnyaJCosgrove #ThroneofShadowsDuet #CompletedSeries #AnyaJCosgroveAuthor #NewRelease #KindleUnlimited #MustRead #ReverseHarem #SteamyVampire #EnemiestoLovers #GrumpySunshine #PleasureBites #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments