Skip to main content

Interference an Age Gap Sports Romance by Ariana Rose is LIVE! ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Interference
Author: Ariana Rose
Release: November 9, 2023
Genre: Sports Romance, Age-Gap, Virgin Heroine, Multicultural/Interracial, No Third Act Break Up
Cover Design Credit: Emma Nichole





The music. The lights. The costumes.
The ice is my stage. I own it.
Everything is within my control....until it's not.
One bad edge, one bad takeoff and it all came crashing down.
I feel like I've lost everything.My constant reminders are a wrecked knee, more negative thoughts I can count and a brand new "coach" trying to rehab me back into a life I'm not sure I want anymore.

I convinced myself to hate him, even if he's supposed to have the best intentions for me. However, an impromptu road trip forces us into close quarters. Hating him becomes more challenging than I ever could have imagined.

With every new thing I learn about him, I feel as if I learn something new about myself because he's, as much as I hate to admit it, exactly what I need in my darkest moments.

And maybe, he needs me just as much.

**Interference, formerly Bitter Edge in the Cocky Hero World, has been remastered with new content tying to Ariana Rose's universes.







Author and hopeful romantic, Ariana Rose, dabbles in all forms of contemporary romance. All of her novels do have one thing in common. Her heroes and heroines are as passionate about life and love as they are about each other.

Born and raised in the Minneapolis area, she is a proud mother of two. Ariana has always been a storyteller with a flair for the dramatic. When she's not writing, she can be found at the rink in a figure skating lesson, binge watching her favorite shows, screening an 80s movie she's seen hundreds of times, and exploring history or traveling to any of her current or new favorite places.
Ariana first published in August of 2018. You can find her exclusively in Kindle Unlimited. Also, sign up for her newsletter, watch her website or find her on all her socials to catch all the latest and greatest on upcoming projects.

Always remember that passion is never a bad thing, it's where dreams and reality collide.



HOSTED BY:

#InterferenceArianaRose #InterferenceReleaseBlitz #ArianaRoseAuthor #NewRelease #MustRead #KindleUnlimited #Amazon #OneClick #MustRead #SportsRomance #AgeGap #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments