Skip to main content

Get Pucking Knotty a Poly Omegaverse Romance by Crea Reitan ➱ Book Release

 


Get Pucking Knotty by Crea Reitan is now live! So grab your copy today!



One Click Your Copy Here!





Blurb:

Omegas are to be protected; to be kept safe. They’re not meant to work!

The world thinks that Omegas are only good for taking a knot and for their inevitable heats. They’re meant to be locked away from the world, unseen. They’re told tales about Omega’s being abducted and sold, forced to live every horror one can imagine.

With the help of my father—the lead scientist for a pharmaceutical company—I’ve managed to hide my designation since I was a small child. This has allowed me to live in the world without the prejudice, restrictions put on omegas ‘to keep them safe’, and to keep me from being hunted.

But I don’t want to be safe. Despite the danger, all I've ever wanted was to play hockey.

Because of the experimental drug cocktail, I’ve made it five years in the NHL. My name is known amongst hockey fans. I’m on billboards and cereal boxes. I have my own athletic brand. Not because I’m a precious omega, but because I’m an amazing athlete. Everything is going perfectly.

Until the medication suddenly stops working during the middle of a string of away games and I’m plunged into the beginnings of a heat. When my roommate walks in and finds me in my precarious situation, there’s no way he can miss my perfume filling the room.

What’s worse? We’ve already been toying with the boundaries of our friendship, hesitant to make the move to something more. The attraction between us is impossible to miss, but I have a secret. I’ve been in love with him since I was drafted to the team. The only thing that’s kept me away is the threat of him discovering my designation.

Now he knows, we’re a thousand miles from home, and I’m about to go into heat. There’s no way my team will miss me for a week or more, right?

I’m not even sure it matters. My secret’s out. One of his would-be packmates is a very angry threat to my future. If I’m exposed, I can kiss my career goodbye.


This is a polyamorous story (though it will be HEAVY mm) with content not intended for those under 18 years of age due to graphic scenes and situations.


Other: HEAVY MM - no FMC POV, male omega, female beta, omega in secret, dirty photos






Author Bio:


Crea lives in upstate New York with her dog and husband. She has been writing since grade school, when her second grade teacher had her class keep writing journals. She has a habit of creating secondary, and often time tertiary, characters that take over her stories. All of her RH relationships end up being heavily polyamorous - meaning it’s not just all the men for one woman. There’s also some M/M action going on. When she can’t fall asleep at night, she thinks up new scenes for her characters to act out. This, of course, is how most of her meant-to-be-thrown-away characters tend to end up front and center - and utterly swoon-worthy! Don’t ask her how many book boyfriends she has…


When not writing, Crea is an avid reader. Her TBR pile is several hundred books high (don’t even look at her kindle wish list or the unread books on her tablet). Sometimes, she enjoys crafting; sometimes, exploring nature; sometimes, traveling. Mostly, she enjoys putting her characters on paper and breathing life into them. Oh, and sleeping. Crea loves to sleep!


Author Links:


https://www.facebook.com/groups/creasgodlings

https://www.facebook.com/crea.reitan

https://www.instagram.com/creareitan/

https://www.tiktok.com/@creareitan

www.creareitan.com

https://www.patreon.com/creareitan

https://linktr.ee/creareitan



#NowLive #GetPuckingKnotty #CreaReitan #Alpha #FatedMates #HockeyRomance #Instalove #LGBTQIA #MM #Omegaverse #PolyRomance #SpicyYetSweet #Knotting #CloseProximity

Hosted by Chaotic Creatives



Comments