Skip to main content

Cranston's Superstition: Pandora a Paranormal Romance by Penny Anglene ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Cranston's Superstition: Pandora 

Author: Penny Anglene 

Genre: Paranormal/Shifter 

Release Date: November 15, 2023 

Hosted by: Buoni Amici Press, LLC.

Pamela Cranston

I’ve been in lockdown for a while. I have a job to do that daddy knows nothing about. See by day, I take care of all the clubs accounting for them. At night, I am a US Marshall and follow money laundering. I am needed at the main office now and must run away to do that.  A twenty-three-year-old running away. It’s pathetic. My dad thinks I am the dull one, he thinks my sister is always going to be a college student, if he only knew, he would have a cow. Things are going good until my car breaks down on the side of the road just outside of Pandora. I thought it was a unique name until I found out its secrets.

Dillion Harrison

I was just on my way home to Owensboro Kentucky when I saw a beautiful lady standing outside of her car and looking defeated. I pulled over to see what I could do to help her. If it’s a problem with the car, I can help, I am a mechanic by day.

 Before it was over, not only did I see sparks fly out of the car, I saw some sparks in the bedroom before the end of the night.

AMAZON

Penny Anglene has lived in four different states, but now resides in Kentucky. She has a wonderful and supportive husband, two boys and two amazing grand babies. When her house isn’t full of family, its being overrun by three outrageous fur babies.

At the early age of twelve, Penny started reading her late mother’s Harlequin books, which encouraged her love of reading. Her mother is one of the reasons she started writing.

Penny loves to sit and think up stories. One day something just clicked and she begin writing. She planned to write one book just to say she did it, but was told she would get hooked on writing. They were right. Penny hopes you enjoy her books as much as she enjoys writing them.





#BAPpr #PennyAnglene#paranormalromance #shifterromance

Comments