Skip to main content

Book Recommendation ➱ Moments of Mayhem (The Hunters) a Dark Romance by T.L. Smith

Moments of Mayhem Moments of Mayhem by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

📘Book Info

We met for the first time in high school.
As adults, we married. But it was all fake.
The wedding, us, what he did for a job. None of it was real.
Except it was.
They say he’s nothing but Mayhem, yet when he’s with me, he’s my salvation. Everything I need and more. The problem is…
He has a fascination for blood.
I can’t handle it, in more ways than one.
He has a fascination for me.
I hate it, even though I can’t stop thinking about him either.
Some people should not be together, and that’s us; we could never work.
But letting go is impossible when my serial killer of a husband is determined to prove me wrong.

💭Our Thoughts

"Stop growling you aren't a werewolf"
Omg, she had me rolling
The way she handled Kenzo
He didn't have a chance

"Yours truly, but not truly yours..."
Our dark broody crimson obsessed Kenzo is about to meet his match
He can play the denial game all he wants
But when he discovers how to "bypass" her aversion

Game over

I might be a tad biased when it comes to these adorable brothers
Each of their stories has been a humorous mix of crimson splatter, hades hot smexy, slightly off (fine completely psy cho) alpha leads, and the sassy heroines who (eventually) love them
Each is an interconnecting standalone.
However, I recommend reading them in order.

Yes, there is...
Trigg Gers galore
Dark humor dots the pages
Splattered with colorful Crimson
and dotted with dubious moments
all while no docks are given amidst the burning heat that is our
Sweet Mayve and her Mayhem

So if the above is not your cuppa...
But for those who enjoy the questionable and like the sweet tang of completely messed up
You don't want to pass these brothers up

Authors Website➱ https://www.tlsmithauthor.com/

#MomentsofMayhem  #BookReview #BookRecommendation #MustRead  #Standalone #TLSmithAuthor #DarkRomance #EnticingJourney #koboplus

Comments