Skip to main content

Alexander: The Underground a Dark MM Mafia Romance by Medusa Stone ➱ Book Release





https://a.co/d/7VkOfEW


🖤MM/Dark Mafia/Romance 

  • Bondage/Physical punishment 

  • Hurt/Comfort

  • Past Traumas

  • Enemies to lovers

  • Unhealthy romance/manipulation.

  • 🌶 Explicit Adult content and smut

This series contains some MMM/ MMF scenes for the development of the story. 


The Underground is a dark tale filled with mystery, intrigue, conflicting emotions, and love. As our main characters embark on a journey to happiness and freedom, they will captivate us, making us laugh, cry, suffer, and deeply feel their passions and frustrations, keeping us always at the very edge of our seats.

Anthony's cruel training continues, at the hands of Dominic and others, while the truth about Alex's past and motives is revealed.

As Tony's physical and emotional endurance are tested to their limits, he'll fall victim to Stockholm Syndrome and circumstances beyond his control.

When Tony opens up to others, deepening his relationship with Alex and creating bonds with those around him, Dominic resorts to drastic measures in order to obtain his boy’s total submission.

Despite Tony’s conscious efforts to not lose himself in his new role, he soon becomes as mentally subdued as he is physically, to a point that threatens his sanity and safety.


⚠️ Trigger warning: This series has dark content, including scenes of dubc0n, nonc0n and graphic $exual bondage situations. 



BOOK 2

ALEXANDER teasers

-Dominic had this calmness to himself that made you feel at ease, while his piercing glance could freeze your blood.


-I felt completely betrayed and humiliated by them all and by myself, for wanting more, and for wanting out at the same time.

-I closed my eyes, trying to block my own thoughts, when the door opened and closed quietly behind me. I didn’t turn around to look, but I knew it was him. 

-“I could stop caring for good, Anthony, and then it would hurt every time. Is that what you want….?” 

-I can’t take your will, but once you give it to me, I can use it as I wish.

-He turned the lights off and left the room, leaving me there, restrained, in pain…, and totally broken.

-Alex seemed pale as death, his voice barely a whisper. 

 -I gasped, closing my eyes at the sight of Alex’s pain, guilt, and anger.  

-I should’ve told him to stop, to release me from his grip; his fucking mental grip.


EXCERPTS 

Excerpt 2

I closed my eyes, trying to block my own thoughts, when the door opened and closed quietly behind me. I didn’t turn around to look, but I knew it was him. I could sense Dominic’s presence and recognize his scent anywhere now. My heart jumped inside my chest. He didn’t say a word, and I did not expect one either, after the way he had treated me this evening. I wanted him to redeem himself for sharing me like that, using me and leaving me without a care but, on the other hand, I wanted to let him know I felt for him just as little as he felt for me and that this was only something I needed to endure in order to be with the man I loved. It had nothing to do with him.

He turned the lights off and walked to my bed. I kept motionless, with my eyes shut, as I felt his weight on the bed and his soft touch on my arm. I wanted to remain cold, unaffected. I wanted to punish him for the way he treated me and show him I really didn’t give a shit, but he continued to caress my neckline, my shoulder… as he placed gentle kisses on my nape. My plug was out but my cage remained and I didn’t want to react this time; I was hurting, and I didn’t want him near me, but my resistance slipped away with every stroke, every touch, and every kiss. I was starting to feel and to let him get to me. I wanted to turn around and hug him so hard! Tell him I missed this and that I needed him… but when he turned my face to kiss me, I flinched and moved away from his kiss. His hands froze over my body.


Excerpt 4

When he finally sat on the bed beside me, my head was screaming for him to get up and leave already. It was telling me to push him away, to repel those fingers smoothing my hair, to feel sick at his presence and hate him the way he deserved, and I did in a way… But, my body craved his aftercare and his embrace and my arms were aching to be free so I could wrap them around him and beg him to care for me again.

“Do you still wish to be here, Anthony?” he asked softly.

“Yes, Sir.” I let out before my mind could awake the rest of my senses.

“Remember, my dear, I can’t take your will, but once you give it to me, I can use it as I wish. I can make you submit the hard way; I can make it pleasurable only for me. I can beat you, keep you restrained, and fuck you dry, Anthony. I can transfer you to another master and walk away.” He ran his thumb along my hairline, brushing the back of his fingers along my face. “If you fight me, I will fight you back. Do you understand?”

Another master? This is what Alex said he would do! No, he couldn’t do that! I would not give him reasons to do that or it would be the end of everything…  For better or worse.

“Yes, Sir. I understand and I won’t do it again, I promise.” Fresh tears streamed down my face as I tried kissing his fingers, but he moved them away, cupping my face with his hand.

“If you stop fighting, on the other hand, and give yourself to me; if you understand I know what is best for you, I will be faithful to your trust and I will make it as enjoyable for you, as it is for me.”

“I want that, Sir.” And for some sick reason, I really did. 

I had come here to know Alex better, to get my foot in so I could be with him, to be a part of his life and move up in the society to where he could be my trainer and I could be only his sub, his lover… It would’ve been easier if all I had to do to get there was obey, follow rules, and let Dominic fuck me every night. I could do that. I could pretend like no other. But Dominic didn’t want that. He wanted to own me, to own my body, my thoughts, and every one of my feelings and emotions. He didn’t want me to pretend in their game, he wanted it to be real… and, somehow, he was making me want that, too. He kissed my forehead, and I yearned for more. I leaned forward, as much as my restraints allowed, but he stood up, picking up his jacket.

“Sir…” I closed my eyes, releasing the tears I was trying to contain.

“I will postpone your punishment until tomorrow. You have earned a large number and I don’t think you’re in any condition to receive them tonight.”

Because I will surely be in a better condition tomorrow, after anticipating a beating all night.

He glanced back at me and left the room, leaving me there, restrained, in pain, unwashed, uncovered, and totally broken.


Biography and Links


Medusa Stone is a novelist and poet, born in Spain, winner of the Humanitarian Literary Award, international blogger and journalist.

Passionate and driven by the defense of human rights, she moved to the United States in the year 2000, where she became an advocate against human trafficking, author, and fervent activist against sexual exploitation and slavery.


Through her novels, Medusa Stone explores the misuse of BDSM as an excuse for sexual abuse, with vulnerable characters in the hands of powerful men and organizations. Much of her writing explores the dark nature of humanity, shining a light on human rights violations, and enacting change one novel at a time.


When not trying to change the world, Medusa enjoys traveling in her caravan, playing music, and creating art... Having met many mystical characters through countless supernatural adventures, she decided to explore the Zenith Universe, through her new line of Dark Fantasy/Paranormal romance.  

You can find more detail about her work at www.medusastonebooks.com where you can subscribe to her email list for freebies and alternate endings.


Linktree - 

https://linktr.ee/medusastonebooks



#alexander #theunderground #darkromance #mmromance #mafiaromance #bondage #hurtcomfort #enemiestolovers #kindleunlimited #medusastone

Comments