Skip to main content

Most Definitely Worth it By Dominique Laura ➱ Check out this roommates that become friends with benefits romance today!

 



 Most Definitely Worth It by Dominique Laura is out now! Check out this roommates that become friends with benefits romance today!






Blurb:

Andres Mendez is my older cousin’s best friend.
He’s also freshly single and my new temporary roommate.
Oh, and I’ve had a crush on him for years.
Still, living together for a small time shouldn’t mean or change anything.
I refuse to give in to my emotions,
no matter how charming he is or how smooth his words are.
Because, I mean, is giving in ever worth it?
I, Mariana Carrillo, am not sure I want to find out. But I’m about to.





Author Bio:


Dominique Laura is the author of contemporary romance stories that range from super sweet, emotional, steamy, and everything in between. She lives in sunny Southern California with her dog and Guinea pig, and when she’s not writing, she’s either bingeing her favorite shows or reading a book.


Author Links:

https://linktr.ee/justdominiquelaura


#NowLive #MostDefinitelyWorthIt #DominiqueLaura #CloseProximity #RoommatesRomance #FriendsWithBenefits #SweetYetSpicy #ChaoticCreatives

Hosted by Chaotic Creatives



Comments