Skip to main content

House of Agni, book six in The Harem Project series, by Crea Reitan ➱ Book Release

 


House of Agni, book six in The Harem Project series, by Crea Reitan is officially LIVE! Snag your copy today to binge this series!




Pick up your copy here!




Blurb:
Beware the fire for it burns.
It’s time to find my home. My family.
In a world where strength is hunted and those unlike the rest are sentenced to death, my kind are better off in groups. Fire is not something to dabble in and when given the right fuel, it can destroy anything.
Thus, we are public enemy number one in the world of supernaturals.
While investigating a connection between the Division of Silence and ORKA, monsters are also trying to find those responsible for giving humans magic with which they use to kill supernaturals. I’m in the middle of these investigations, even as I try to find my own happily ever after.
The Harem Project has my family. I’m sure of it. And when I meet the House of Agni, I know without a doubt that they are the matching flames to my fiery soul.
There’s just one problem - someone beat me to their hearts mere weeks before me.
My name is Zuri and I’m not sure I’m even going to get a happily for now, never mind a happily ever after. Especially not when monsters have just called an all out war on ORKA and I’m left wrecked for the family I was too late to claim.
***
This is a polyamorous story with content not intended for those under 18 years of age due to graphic scenes and situations.
Others: Strong FMC, Damaged hero, Praise/affirmation, pegging, whiny/loud bottom, marking/claiming, oral fixation, monster peens & pierced peen






Author Bio:


Crea lives in upstate New York with her dog and husband. She has been writing since grade school, when her second grade teacher had her class keep writing journals. She has a habit of creating secondary, and often time tertiary, characters that take over her stories. All of her RH relationships end up being heavily polyamorous - meaning it’s not just all the men for one woman. There’s also some M/M action going on. When she can’t fall asleep at night, she thinks up new scenes for her characters to act out. This, of course, is how most of her meant-to-be-thrown-away characters tend to end up front and center - and utterly swoon-worthy! Don’t ask her how many book boyfriends she has…


When not writing, Crea is an avid reader. Her TBR pile is several hundred books high (don’t even look at her kindle wish list or the unread books on her tablet). Sometimes, she enjoys crafting; sometimes, exploring nature; sometimes, traveling. Mostly, she enjoys putting her characters on paper and breathing life into them. Oh, and sleeping. Crea loves to sleep!


Author Links:


https://www.facebook.com/groups/creasgodlings

https://www.facebook.com/crea.reitan

https://www.instagram.com/creareitan/

https://www.tiktok.com/@creareitan

www.creareitan.com

https://www.patreon.com/creareitan

https://linktr.ee/creareitan



#NowLive #HouseofAgni #CreaReitan #TheHaremProject #FatedMates #MM #MMF #PolyRomance #WhyChoose #MonsterRomance #FoundFamily #ChaoticCreatives

Hosted by Chaotic Creatives


Comments