Skip to main content

When the past won’t let go… Savage (Satan's Fury MC Second Generation) MC Romance/Suspense by L. Wilder ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Savage
Series: Satan's Fury MC Second Generation Book 4
Author: L. Wilder
Genre: MC Romance/Suspense
Release Date: September 27, 2023





When the past won’t let go…

It’s a story that’s been told a thousand times.
Guy falls for girl. Guy breaks it off with girl. Years later, he wants her back.

It seems like total nonsense until you’re the guy in the story, and the woman you broke it off with still owns your heart.

The club was my life.
I lived it.
Breathed it.
It was who I was meant to be.
There was no question about it.

Londyn was young with the world at her fingertips.
She could be anything.
Do anything.
She deserved a chance to find her way, even if it meant finding it without me.

I gave her that.
I let her go.
I thought that was the end.

I was wrong.
I was wrong about a lot of things.

Now, she’s back, and I’m determined to claim the woman that was always meant to be mine…






Wall Street Journal and USA Today Best Seller, L. Wilder, writes about hot, alpha men and the women who love them. She currently has six series available for readers: The Devil Chaser's MC, Satan's Fury MC, Satan's Fury MC-Memphis, the Redemption Series, the Happy Endings Collection, and the Ruthless Sinners MC. If you're looking for a book that will keep you on the edge of your seat and have you smiling like a school girl at the end, L. Wilder is the author for you.



HOSTED BY:

#SavageLWilderRelease #SavageSatansFuryMCSG #SavageLWilder #NewRelease #AvailableNow #KURomance #MCRomance #Suspense #MustRead #LWilderAuthor #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments