Skip to main content

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 in Princess of Thorns and Ruin by Anya J. Cosgrove ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Princess of Thorns and Ruin
Duet Title: Throne of Shadows
Author: Anya J. Cosgrove
Genre/Tropes: Vampire Reverse Harem, Enemies-to-Lovers, Grump-Sunshine, Pleasure Bites, Touch Her and Die Vibes 
Release Date: September 28, 2023
Cover Design: Fiona Jayde Media





A grumpy human servant.

An arrogant bodyguard.

The scoundrel that broke my heart…

Secrets and betrayals rule the hypnotic court of shadows.

A proper vampire princess shouldn’t think so much about blood, but how can I resist the pull of Leo's scent or the warmth of his tanned skin? My new servant has sworn his life to me, but he’s quiet and full of secrets.

Alec Beaumont simply boils my blood every time he opens his damn beautiful mouth, and Sebastian Chastain is as cruel and calculating as the day he set fire to my dress.

I can’t fall for any of them, forced to marry whoever my brother will choose for me, but is duty reason enough to betray my own heart?

I’m a Delacroix. We rule or die.
There’s nothing to compromise.

Princess of Thorns and Ruin is book 1 in a fast-paced, sizzling romance duet set in the deadly Delacroix night court. You’ll love this story if you like sexy vampire bites, enemies-to-lovers relationships, and heroes who love to share. In this series, the heroine doesn't have to choose just one.

This duet is set in the same world as Magnetic and Shadow Bound, but it stands alone. Downton Abbey meets House of Dragons. Pick up your steaming-hot copy now!







Releasing November 16, 2023


Anya J Cosgrove lives in Québec with her husband, her beautiful son, and two mischievous cats. She works as a veterinarian by day. She’s a travel and Disney junkie and is passionate about her favorite paranormal series.

What would Buffy do? Kick ass!



HOSTED BY:

#POTARRelease #POTARAnyaJCosgrove #ThroneofShadowsDuet #AnyaJCosgroveAuthor #NewRelease #KindleUnlimited #MustRead #ReverseHarem #SteamyVampire #EnemiestoLovers #GrumpySunshine #PleasureBites #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

Comments