Skip to main content

DR CEO by Louise Bay : A standalone, enemies to lovers, small town, billionaire romance with a guaranteed HEA ➱ Book Tour

 


DR CEO by Louise Bay is available now for free on Kindle Unlimited!


𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 - https://geni.us/hoYklmL
𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 - https://geni.us/lZXF
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬- https://tinyurl.com/DrSeries
*Dr. CEO is a standalone romance in the Doctor Series

You will love this book if you love
💙Enemies to lovers
💙Billionaire
💙Small town
💙One night stand that comes back to bite
💙Fish out of water
💙Opposites attracts

She hates him. He can’t get enough of her.

My life was simple until Vincent Cove, an (annoyingly hot) American billionaire, arrived. He wants to convert the English country mansion where I live and work into a glitzy hotel.

Over my dead body.

I’m just a small-town waitress, up against Vincent’s goliath fortune, but I won’t go down without a fight. I'm taking on this billionaire bulldozer.

If I’d known his plans I definitely (maybe) wouldn’t have slept with him. And I’m determined to ignore the chemistry growing between us.

Except his charm is distracting, his persistence is irritating and his forearms, sharp jaw and devilish smile are downright infuriating.

At least I don’t have to worry about him sticking around. A self-confessed rolling stone, he can’t commit to a lunch order before noon, so there’s no way he’ll hang around long enough for me to fall in love with him.

A standalone, enemies to lovers, small town, billionaire romance with a guaranteed HEA.

#enemiestolovers #louisebay #drceo #billionaireromance #bookish #spicyreads #smalltownromance #romancereaders

--

Comments