Skip to main content

Cougar (Nameless Order MC Series) by Michele Lee ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Cougar
Series: Nameless Order MC Series
Author: Michele Lee
Genre: Insta love, Found Family, Surprise Pregnancy
Release Date: September 12, 2023




Joining the Nameless Order meant I finally had a family. They took me in and gave me love, support, and anything else I needed to ensure I survived. We've been through hell and back, and it's still only the beginning.

A war has been declared.

Drugs and child trafficking are running rampant in this town, but the MC is determined to end this battle once and for all. Pressure is building up, reaching the point of exploding. We're one step closer but still so far away.

Find the mole. Finish The Company. Find the killer.

We will come out on top.... Somehow.

But that isn't the only thing I need to worry about.

As a brother, I have a war. As a man, I have Aletta.

The fierce, powerful, and takes no prisoners daughter of Butcher.

The woman captured my heart and now owns it. She consumes me, and I will do everything in my power to have her feel the same. Turns out, I don't have to try very hard.

As the war on the outside rages on, she and I grow.

Can I help the MC win and clean up this town once and for all while Aletta and I love how we're meant to?

Or will I die in the process?








We are two moms that met through a readers group and found an instant connection via the books we love to read. We started to talk daily and found that we both had been working on our own books. Sharing those books, we realized that we have the same writing style and a few ideas stored away that we could combine and make into a fantastic world.
So, that’s what we did. We are currently working on multiple stories and have various plots written. Now, the struggle is finding the time to get it all out on paper.
With seven kids between us, two husbands, and day jobs, we are working on our stories as fast as we can. However, we are also taking the time needed to produce the most amazing stories.
The most fun fact about us? We have NEVER met in person. Everything is done via text messages, late-night video calls, multiple pages of notes, and hundreds of Google Docs.
It works, and our “date nights” are the best because they are productively unproductive. Oops.



HOSTED BY:
#CougarMLRelease #CougarMicheleLee #NewRelease #NamelessOrderMC #MicheleLeeAuthor #Instalove #FoundFamily #SurprisePregnancy #MustRead #Amazon  #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments