Skip to main content

Beautifully Broken (Brothers series Book 2) Sports Romance by Michelle Scott ➱ Book Release

 


💙🥊NOW AVAILABLE🥊💙

𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷, Book 2 in the Brothers Series by Michelle Scott is live!!


This is a contemporary sports romance you won't want to miss!

One-Click Herehttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CF759Y9M


Blurb:

I’m Trent O’Connor.

I spent my early twenties paying for my sins within four walls of a cell. It was stolen time. It was years I can’t get back.

Now, I’m out. I’m free. My friends and my family have my back. I own a tattoo parlor, Brothers. I have a chance at a fresh start. A clean slate.

But somehow, all I feel is … numb.

Until she comes along.

Aspen Lancaster.

We’re as different as night and day. She’s red bottom heels and penthouse apartments. I’m T-shirts and ripped jeans. But when we meet … we collide.

The flicker of a flame that ignites into an inferno. I know the vanilla scent of her hair, the taste of her lips, and the feel of her skin beneath my fingers, before I know her last name. And suddenly, I’m lit. I’m alive again.

But we both have our secrets. And we’re tied in ways neither of us knows. When the past comes calling, we’ll be forced to decide if we can forgive ourselves, and forgive each other.

Because the thing about fire is … you always risk getting burned.



#BeautifullyBroken #MichelleScott #nowavailable #newrelease #kindleunlimited #romance #wordsmithpublicity

Comments