Skip to main content

𝐔𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐞, the third book in the Playing for Keeps series, from Becka Mack ➱ Book Release


 🏒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 🏒

𝐔𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐞, the third book in the Playing for Keeps series, from Becka Mack is NOW AVAILABLE!!! 


GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!!

https://mybook.to/unravelme

 

ADD to Goodreads:

 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/96606313-unravel-me


What you can expect:

✨ like at first hike

✨ insta connection

✨ hockey goalie + vet student

✨ single mama

✨ hidden identity

✨ found family

✨ major BDE (like, the BIGGEST)

✨ no 3rd act breakup



Blurb:

𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺. 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘏𝘓’𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘳.

That’s what the headlines say about me, at least. I wish I could say they’re not accurate, but truthfully? I don’t even know who I am anymore.

Between a soul-crushing ex-girlfriend and a never-ending queue of dates gone wrong, one thing has become glaringly obvious: I don’t want to be Adam Lockwood.

So when my dog decides to play matchmaker, taking down a sweet little thing with rose gold waves, brilliant green eyes, and a smile for days, I can’t believe my luck that she doesn’t have a clue who I am. I know I should tell her, but for once in my life someone sees the man behind the goalie mask.

Rosie gives me all of her–her heartache, her laughter, and her son. But me? I’m holding on a little too tightly to the pieces I’m scared to give up, the pieces she might not like.

One small lie becomes a secret hanging above my head, but what if there’s another one hiding right around the corner?

Suddenly, my deepest desire becomes my biggest fear.

𝘐’𝘮 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦’𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘦.


✨Unravel Me is book #3 in the Playing For Keeps series.

Find more books by Becka Mack here: https://www.beckamack.com




 ABOUT BECKA MACK

Writer of books, teacher of tiny children, dog/cat/baby boy mama, super fan of dragging you through hell on the way to a happily ever after. 

Becka is an avid and passionate romance reader, writer, kindergarten teacher, and mom of too many four-legged furballs. She's also a new mama to a precious baby boy, and while she might be a bit biased, she definitely thinks he's the cutest thing in the whole entire world.

Growing up, Becka's ambition was to be able to create a dream world for readers to slip into, a place to escape and fall in love, much like the ones she so enjoyed getting lost in herself. It wasn't until the unexpected loss of her brother that Becka finally decided to put pen to paper and pursue her dream, because she knew life was too short to live it any other way. Now, she's always excited for life's next greatest adventure.

Becka enjoys writing swoon-worthy romance with lovable and relatable characters, loads of humor, and a healthy dose of drama on the way to a happily ever after.

AUTHOR LINKS

Facebook Page | Instagram | Amazon | Bookbub | Goodreads | Website | TikTok


#NewRelease #UnravelMe #PlayingForKeeps #BeckaMack #SportsRomance #SingleMom #HiddenIdentity #AdamLockwood #AdamRosie #HockeyRomance  #RomanceBooks #AvailableNow #wordsmithpublicity 



Comments