Skip to main content

Muse’s Inspiration (Haunted Hills MC) by Vera Quinn & Penny Anglene ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Muse’s Inspiration
Series: Haunted Hills MC
Authors: Vera Quinn & Penny Anglene
Genre: MC Romance
Tropes: Unexpected Pregnancy, Biker, Single Mom

Release: August 8, 2023





Muse
When I first met Katie, she took my breath away.
The way she stood up for herself and the decisions she had to make left me speechless.
I’ve never wanted a weak woman.
Katie is anything but weak and she raised a son on her own.
The thing is, she doesn’t want to be owned by anyone.
Too late.
She’s mine, and we have the ink to prove it.

Katie
I stood strong for over eight years, raising my son, Samuel, alone.
I didn’t ask for help from anyone.
I thought Muse was a good friend.
I got used to him being around and how well our lives blended.
I let my guard down and he snuck into my heart.One night of weakness and now I am Muse’s Inspiration for life.









I have been married to the love of my life for 26 years. We have two grown adult boys with two grandkids. I live in a medium size town along the beautiful Ohio river in Kentucky. I fill my days with the different characters that fill my brain with their stories. I often argue with them on what will happen. Nine chances out of ten they get their way with what is going to happen in the story. I can always be reached thru my email author.pennyanglene@gmail.com


I have always been an avid reader that loves just about any kind of book. I am married to the love of my life and have two grown sons and five grandchildren. I live in a small town, Pittsburg, Texas, and I love small town living. I have so many stories in my head and not enough hours to get them all out there. God has blessed me with a great imagination. Love my family, my state, and my country .



HOSTED BY:

#MusesInspirationRelease #VeraQuinnAuthor #PennyAngleneAuthor #KindleUnlimited #Amazon #MustRead #MCRomance #UnexpectedPregnancy #Biker #SingleMom #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments