Skip to main content

Broken Heroes A 3 Book series By Michelle Fernandez ➱ Book Series Rebrand

 


 ✩🍂✩ REBRAND REVEAL ✩🍂✩

Broken Heroes

A 3 Book series

By Michelle Fernandez

Genre: Contemporary Romance | Security Romance

Goodreads:

Hosted by DS Book Promotions



Purchase links:

TILL I Found You – Book 1

AMAZON



TILL I Kissed You – Book 2

AMAZON




TILL I Promised You – Book 3

AMAZON



From Book 1:

The first time I met Chloe Channing, my heart belonged to another woman. It was a time in my life when I was on a suicide mission and buried myself in work, picking up every assignment to keep my mind off the woman who left me with a dark soul and rage in my blood.


A couple of years later, Chloe is my new assignment. I should pass it off, but I don’t want to.


There are rules to follow. One of them, don’t mix business with pleasure. But she may be the one that will put that rule to the test.


The thing is, Chloe doesn’t remember me. Much of her memory was lost after an assailant attacked her and it’s the reason I need to protect her. But as the days pass and the façade I play as her handy man continues, it becomes increasingly difficult to deny our attraction toward each other, which could compromise everything.


If I give in to my desire, could I risk it all by letting her see the darkness inside me? The real me. And if Chloe’s memory comes back and she remembers who I am, could she still be lost to me?




About Michelle Fernandez

Michelle Fernandez lives in Southern California with her husband, children, and two pups. When she's not writing, she's laughing it up with friends and family or simply relaxing!


Contemporary Romance, Romance Suspense and Military Romance are her most favorite genres, and loves happily ever afters... who doesn't? Which is why she started writing in the first place. It started as a hobby. One chapter turned into ten, then a novel was born.


Till I Found You is her first novel. The damsel heroine and the alpha gentleman hero are whom she loves to write about. Making up worlds and characters for readers to fall in love with, is the most rewarding for her.


She hopes that her words give the reader all the 'feels' as it does for her when she writes about them and makes them as authentic as she possibly can.


Go to her website to sign up for her newsletters and VIP Reader Group: www.authormichellefernandez.com

Facebook

Website

Goodreads

Amazon

IG 

BookBub 



Hosted by


#RebrandReveal #BrokenHeroes #TillIFoundYou #TillIKissedYou #TillIPromisedYou #securityromance #secondchance #amnesiaromance #enemiestolovers #booklife #bookish #authorsofinstagram #readers #dsbookpromotions #michellefernandez

@michellefernandezauthor @DS Promotions


Comments