Skip to main content

Book Recommendation & Review ➱ Castigo (Vendetta Book 8) Dark MM Romance by Leigh Kenzie

Castigo Castigo by Leigh Kenzie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book Info
Get ready for the final book in the Vendetta Series...
Allesandro
There can only be one Il Padrone.

Every crime has a punishment. There’s no escape from the final judgment in this life. At the end of the day, there’s never another chance. Vengeance can only be claimed when retribution is handed out.
Emilio
I may kneel, but I’ll stand as well.
The fight to live and to claim what’s ours will not be left undone. There may not be many rules in this life, but break them and I’ll be an avenging angel on my Master’s arm. This Family is mine, forever.
What happens when vengeance is all that’s left?
Trigger warnings: Contains graphic violence and other material that may be distressing. It is intended for a mature audience of 18+ Please see inside for more warnings.
This is a continuous series. The first seven books must be read prior to this one. This is the final book of the series

💭Our Thoughts
"I Thought retribution would bring resolution. Yet, here I am, feeling emptier than ever."

STOP - If you have not read the previous books in the series you need to turn back - Each new release in this series is built on events from previous books this picks up where we left off

The family is still recovering from Jax's actions (or was it him?)
Our cuddly psycho teddy bear and Padrone are planning their engagement
Our second seems to be having trouble adjusting
And the attack on our family? It might possibly be coming from the inside.

"It's a cross between a laugh and a sob, but it's enough. It's enough to prove I can feel again and, most of all, I'm still alive."

OMG - My heart!
I highlighted so many moments from this release. So much happens.

"The rest of the world can fall apart, and I'll remain moored to him"

And it did. Fall apart.
At times it felt like everything was slipping away from the family.
All the losses that were piling up.
The unspoken resentments. The betrayals.
So much pain I couldn't see a way out.

"Vengeance. It's a twisted, insidious rationalism. It not only twists the knife in the enemy's soul but in one's self."

This truly drug my emotions through the gauntlet
I was white-knuckling my Kindle, constantly battling my inner child not to peek ahead to see who survived, or how it turned out
Then I would turn the page - And find myself laughing
Another flip and I was screaming in absolute anger.
Then there were the moments that brought those silent tears as my heart broke.
There were even a few that had me trying to hold down lunch ...

As with the previous books pay attention to the warnings -
And be prepared for a heart-stopping breath-stealing wild read
packed with twists, hotter than hades smexy scenes, crimson rivers, betrayals, and most of all romance

Authors Website   ➱

#DarkMM #MMMafia #LeighKenzie #Castigo #Kink #VendettaSeries #MM #Obsession #Emilio #Allesandro #Vengeance #TheFinale #SeriesNowComplete #KU #KindleUnlimited

Comments