Skip to main content

A cheating fiancé, a missing diamond ring, and a hunky garbage man…what’s a girl to do? From Trash to Treasure by Annee Jones ➱ Book Release

 


 ✩💎✩ NEW RELEASE TOUR ✩💎✩

From Trash to Treasure

Essentially Yours

By Annee Jones

Hosted by DS Book Promotions




AMAZON

US  | UK  | CA  | AU 

Available on Kindle Unlimited



A cheating fiancé, a missing diamond ring, and a hunky garbage man…what’s a girl to do?





Blurb:

A cheating fiancé, a missing diamond ring, and a hunky garbage man…what’s a girl to do?


I’m Nicole Evans, and this is the story of my life. After catching my fiancé, Kent, in a compromising position with another woman, I march out of the luxury high-rise where he lives and in a fit of fury throw my exquisite 2-carat solitaire into the Dumpster.


Days later, Kent is doing his best to win me back, and I’m falling for it. The only problem is, now I need to get my ring back – ASAP. So, I pull up my big-girl panties, head back to his building when he’s at work, and climb into the Dumpster. Before I know what’s happening, I’m being lifted up, turned upside-down, and deposited along with the trash on top of a pile of refuse in the bed of a large garbage truck. As I shriek, the truck pulls to a stop and when I open my eyes again, I’m staring at the hottest man I’ve ever seen with a banana peel on my forehead. I don’t think it’s a good look…


"From Trash to Treasure" is a charming tale of second chances, self-discovery, and finding love in the most unlikely places.



Follow Annee Jones:

Amazon 

Goodreads 

BookBub 

Facebook 

Website 


Hosted by

#newrelease #fromtrashtotreasure #secondchances #lostdiamondring #grabageman #availablenow #bookish #booklove #kindleunlimitedbooks #anneejones #dsbookpromotions

@Annee Jones @DS Book Promotions


Comments