Skip to main content

Three's a Crown: A Royal MMF Romance (Twisted Royals Book 1) by JA Low is 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Three's a Crown
Series: Twisted Royals Book 1
Author: JA Low
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tropes: MMF Romance/Royal Romance
Release Date: July 20, 2023






Rosalie

When my father died, I thought it would be the end of the nightmare.
I was wrong.
It’s only the beginning of a new one.
One that means I have to marry a stranger to save my sisters.
Augustine

My time is up.
I can’t run from my duty or the crown any longer.
I have to find a wife.
The only problem is I’m already in love with someone else.
Greyson

Loving him is easy.
Giving him up is impossible.


★★★★★ Goodreads Review - “I’ve always been a JA Low fan! What an amazing start to the series. She’s an amazing author and she hits all the spicy marks and the plots.”

★★★★★ Goodreads Review - “What can I say? Sooo hot!
The characters just melted my kindle.
Yet again JA Low has made some fantastic people come to life.”

★★★★★ Goodreads Review - “Having just finished the first book in the Twisted Royals series, I find myself feeling wonderful, almost like I am riding a ten-foot wave of euphoria.”



JA Low lives on the Gold Coast in Australia. When she's not writing steamy scenes and admiring hot surfers, she's tending to her husband, two sons and all her chickens while dreaming up the next epic romance.




HOSTED BY:
#ThreesACrownRelease #ThreesACrownJALow #NewRelease #ContemporaryRomance #MMFRomance #RoyalRomance #TwistedRoyalsSeries #KindleUnlimited #KURomance #MustRead #EnticingJourney 

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments