Skip to main content

The Ghost: A Dark Forbidden Second Chance Romantic Suspense Novella (The Davis Order) by Danah Logan is 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ➱ Book Release

 


Title: The Ghost
Subtitle: The Beginning: A Dark Series & Davis Order Novella
Series: The Davis Order
Author: Danah Logan
Genre: NA Contemporary Romantic Suspense
Tropes: Dark / Second-Chance / Forbidden Love / Organized Crime / Romeo-and-Juliet Vibes / Revenge
Release Date: July 27, 2023






𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲
Once upon a time, I was meant to be one of the three leaders of 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳.
But I was born with two irrevocable flaws:
A conscience and the ability to love.
Both cost me the one person that made life worth living.
Losing her made me become 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵.
I watched the consequences of my former world unravel, fighting from the shadows against the person who took everything from me.

𝗘𝗹𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲
I was the firstborn Cartwright, destined by my family’s legacy to run the Institute.
If you didn’t follow 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳, we would find a way to make you.
I accepted my position—until George Weiler.
He took me by surprise. Made me want things I was never meant to have.
One kiss turned into a forbidden love story.
No one betrayed 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳. Until me.
And for that, I paid the price.
Unbeknownst to everyone, I’ve been waiting in the dark to take back what is mine.

**𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥’𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 is a dark, forbidden, second-chance novella with 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻-𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱-𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼-𝗮𝗻𝗱-𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘁 𝘃𝗶𝗯𝗲𝘀 and is a prequel to 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 and 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙨 𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧.

This book is intended for 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘 (𝟭𝟴+) readers. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 is labeled dark due to the themes that may be considered 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗦 for some. 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱.





Born and raised in Germany, Danah moved to the U.S., where she met her husband, eventually trading downtown Chicago’s city life for the northern Rockies.

She can be seen hanging with her twin girls and exploring the outdoors when she’s not arguing plot points with the characters in her head.

But it’s that exact passion which has originally produced The Dark Series and continues to keep her glued to her laptop, following her dreams.



HOSTED BY:
#TheGhostNewRelease #TheGhostDanahLogan #DanahLoganNewRelease #NewRelease #DarkSeriesNovella #DavisOrderNovella #AvailableNow #MustRead #Contemporary #RomanticSuspense #SecondChance #ForbiddenLove #DarkRomance #Revenge #RomeoandJuliet #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments