Skip to main content

SAVING RAIN by Kelsey Kingsley is LIVE!!! Don’t miss this gritty, emotional story about love and redemption! ➱ Book Release



 🩵 NEW RELEASE 🩵


SAVING RAIN by Kelsey Kingsley is LIVE!!! Don’t miss this gritty, emotional story about love and redemption! 


 ONE-CLICK TODAY! FREE IN KU! 

https://mybook.to/savingrain



 

BLURB

From the author of Warrior Blue comes an emotional, gritty story about redemption, love, and an antihero with a desperation to achieve his lifelong dream - to be a good man.


Are you ready for redemption?


My name is Soldier, but I was never meant to be a hero.


From the moment I was born, I was looked at as a beacon of hope, a guiding light—a savior. But that type of pressure can drive a man to desperation, to do things he shouldn’t, and in my case, that’s exactly what happened.


All I ever wanted to be was a good person, someone my grandparents could be proud of, but for a long time, I couldn’t find the strength to be proud of myself.


I paid the price.

I did my time.

Yet ... somehow, I got lucky.


I was given a second chance to do better, to be the man I always believed I could be. And after finding the love I never knew I deserved, I’m starting to wonder if there’s still room for me to be a hero after all ...




ADD TO YOUR TBR: 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/158288855




ABOUT KELSEY KINGSLEY 

   Kelsey Kingsley is a romance author living in New York with her husband, son, and a cat named Ethel, who once upon a time wanted to write horror novels but quickly learned she wasn’t scary enough. She loves music, tattoos, makeup, and Edgar Allan Poe. Kelsey is a Slytherin, a hater of cheese, and a fluent speaker of curse words.


 

CONNECT WITH KELSEY:

Website | Facebook Page | Readers Group | Instagram | Amazon | Bookbub | Goodreads | TikTok | Newsletter

 

 

 

#NewRelease #Gritty #Emotional #MustRead #Angstyromance #indieromance #Morallygrayhero #romancebooks #Savingrain #Kindleunlimitedromance #romancebookstagram #KelseyKingsley #wordsmithpublicity

Comments