Skip to main content

Love...It's Messy (Love Explained Book 2) Slow Burn Small Town Romance by Jeannine Colette ➱ Book Release


 💜 NEW RELEASE 💜

LOVE…IT’S MESSY by Jeannine Colette is NOW AVAILABLE!!


Grab Your Copy Now! 

https://mybook.to/loveitsmessy 

Add to your Goodreads TBR: 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/157571058-love-it-s-messy


What to expect:

💍Wedding Planner Heroine

🚒Handsome FirefighterHero

👩‍👧Single Parent

🏡Small Town Romance

🔥Slow Burn

💞Emotional Twists & Turns

‼️ Dynamic Side Characters



Blurb: 

Second-chance romance only works out in movies. In real life, it’s …messy.  


I don’t need a man for anything. 

Love and romance? Pfft. No thanks. Never again. 

Between my career as a wedding planner and being a single mother, I barely have time to think about men. 

I wasn’t looking for a hero when I ended up locked outside a hotel that was engulfed in a blazing inferno, wearing nothing but a robe. I would’ve eventually saved myself. Too bad he didn’t give me a chance.

Yep, you guessed it. Luke Incendio, the sexy firefighter who came to my hotel rescue and the man who had caused me to swear off love years ago is one and the same.

Now, he says he wants to make amends. He says he’s never stopped wanting me. His words are laced in regret as he says he made a mistake. 

But talk is cheap—and the tingly feelings he inspires in me are not to be trusted. Because this time around, I’m not the only one who’ll get burned if he proves to be unreliable.

And there’s no way I’m going to let that happen.



Find More Books by Jeannine Colette here: https://jeanninecolette.com


 ABOUT JEANNINE COLETTE

Jeannine Colette combines humor and angst in her sexy, stand-alone romance novels. Her stories feature dynamic heroines, and swoon-worthy heroes, who have to abandon their reality in order to discover themselves . . . and love along the way.

 A graduate of Wagner College and the New York Film Academy, Jeannine went on to become a Segment Producer for television shows on CBS and NBC. She left the television industry to focus on her children and pursue a full-time writing career. She lives in New York with her husband, the three tiny people she adores more than life itself, and a rescue pup named Wrigley.

Jeannine and her family are active supporters of The March of Dimes and Strivright The Auditory-Oral School of New York.


AUTHOR LINKS

Facebook Group | Facebook Page | Instagram | Twitter | Amazon | Bookbub | Goodreads | Website | TikTok



#NewRelease #RomanceBooks #RomanceBookstagram #JeannineColette #LoveItsMessy #SingleParent #SmallTown #FirefighterHero #WeddingPlannerHeroine #SlowBurn #AvailableNow #wordsmithpublicity

Comments