Skip to main content

Hot Under the Collar: Heat Wave a sweet & CLEAN Paranormal RomCom by Annee Jones ➱ Book Release

 


 ★✩★ NEW RELEASE TOUR ★✩★

Hot Under the Collar
Heat Wave

By Annee Jones

Hosted by DS Book Promotions






AMAZON 

US | UK | CA | AU

Available on Kindle Unlimited




Blurb:

Will the summer heat wave ignite passion’s flame between two very unlikely bedfellows? Or will the flickers of love go up in smoke when they're faced with a whole town full of trouble?

My name is Katy Sinclair and the heat's on for me this summer, in more ways than one.

First, my jealous ex-boyfriend has been chasing me all over the country. I’ve been pretty good at escaping his maneuvers so far, but it’s getting old fast. Especially since I’m a cat shifter, and I don’t have too many more of my nine lives left.

After finding refuge with my favorite uncle Lionel in a place off the grid called Nowhere Cove, I land the perfect job selling jewelry at the local gem shop. Life is finally settling into a nice routine...until I get fingered for thievery.

Granted, I can never resist shiny things, but I’d never actually steal them. But nobody in this town seems to believe me – except for a certain gruff and handsome bartender. Who looks at me with wolf eyes. Like he wants to devour me. The only problem is, I just might want him to...


*This is a short, sweet two-hour read featuring your favorite tropes:

- Paranormal Romcom;

- Shifter romance;

- Enemies-to-Lovers;

- Fish out of water;

- Found family;

- Intrigue/ mystery;

- Tongue-in-cheek humor


AND, this is a sweet & CLEAN read, without triggers and a happily-ever-after! Grab your copy now and laugh out loud today!




Follow Annee Jones:

Amazon 

Goodreads 

BookBub 

Facebook 

Website 


Hosted by


#newrelease #hotunderthecollar #availablenow #heatwave #paranormal #romcom #clean #romance
#bookish #booklove #kindleunlimitedbooks #anneejones #dsbookpromotions

@AuthorAnneeJones @DS Book Promotions





Comments