Skip to main content

Hook, Line, and Summer: Summers in Seaside Collection by Tina Gallagher ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Hook, Line, and Summer
Author: Tina Gallagher
Genre: Grumpy/Sunshine, Small Town Romance
Release Date: July 31, 2023


I’ve loved Adam Barnes for as long as I can remember.
We were each other’s first everything and planned a life together.
But it all crumbled when my grandmother got sick.
How could I not go back to Seaside to take care of her?
So I went home and he kept climbing the corporate ladder thousands of miles away.
We tried the long distance thing for a while, but that was too painful.
So we broke up…and he didn’t come home for ten years.
But now he’s back for the summer.
I tried to stay away, I really did, but that old pull was too strong.
He swears we can make it work this time, but the odds are still stacked against us.
I'm rooted in Seaside while his ambition still carries him away from here.
Will love be enough to conquer all this time?





Summer's jaw dropped as she spotted me. I kept mine firmly closed, but my heart pounded out of control.

By focusing on my career, I’ve managed to keep her out of my head…mostly anyway…but I’d be a fool to think she’d ever be her out of my heart. Summer Hanson is most definitely the one who got away.

I have no idea how long we stood there, our eyes locked, memories flowing between us before Thea barked, breaking the spell.

Summer looked down at her dog, then herself.

“Argghhh!”

She made that garbled sound then turned and ran into her house. Thea followed her inside and the door slammed behind them.

I stared at the closed door, debating whether or not I should follow her. The curtain fluttered and I saw her peek out the window, making the decision for me. Summer obviously doesn’t want to see me right now. I’ll respect that. After all, I’m going to be here for a few weeks. She can’t avoid me forever.

Welcome to Summers in Seaside, a small town located along the Oregon Coast and home of the Seaside Festival. This series returns in July of 2023, with brand new stories filled with sun, sand and summer adventures that will tug at your heart strings.



Tina Gallagher grew up and continues to live in Northeast Pennsylvania. As a tween, she and her best friend would create happily ever afters for their favorite soap opera couples.

Eventually, the soap operas lost their appeal, but the writing never did.

Before living her dream as a full-time author, she worked a spectrum of jobs ranging from baking and cake decorating to marketing and project management.

In between creating memorable characters, traveling, and taking pole dance lessons, Tina enjoys spending time with her two grown children and Golden-Irish named Thea.




HOSTED BY:
#HookLineAndSummerTinaGallagher #HookLineAndSummerSummerRelease #TinaGallagherAuthor #Amazon #GrumpySunshine #SmallTownRomance #SummersInSeasideCollection #MustRead #EnticingJourney 

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

Comments