Skip to main content

Crash and Burn (LOST BOYS Book 3) Enemies To Lovers Second Chance Romance by Emilia Finn ➱ Book Release

 


Title: Crash & Burn

Author: Emilia Finn

Series: Lost Boys, Book 3

Release Date: July 7, 2023

One click Crash & Burn by Emilia Finn now!

About Crash & Burn

Axel Feeney is the youngest firefighter in his crew, and also my boss’ brother. He’s a risk taker who carries no fear.

Or so I thought.

When one of his squad perish in the line of duty, what was once his mission to keep me safe turns into an obsession that breaks our hearts and whatever chance we had for a happily ever after.

Axel’s attempt to keep me at arm’s length is torturous, but before the dust settles and I get a chance to collect the pieces of my shattered heart, he skips town, leaving everything and everyone he knows behind.

Move on, he says.

Date someone else.

So why, when I do precisely that, does he stroll back into town months later, angry and dangerous, and demanding a seat at the table with my date and me?

Is Axel responsible for my new beau’s burned out truck and charred house? Or is the villain in my story also the hero?

Meet Emilia Finn

Emilia Finn is an Amazon Top 20 bestselling, Australia-based author with more than 45 books written and published to date.

She's a mom, a coffee addict, a collector of quirky coffee mugs, and before she had kids, she was a real-life full-contact fighter.

Her experience on the fight circuits helped her pen her first ever book--Finding Home--featuring a world champion MMA fighter Bobby Kincaid, and his leading lady and equal in every way, Kit Reilly. What was only supposed to be a once off experience instead turned into a career for Emilia, a thriving empire, and a daily grind she never wants to be rescued from.

Author Links:

https://www.facebook.com/EmiliaBFinn?mibextid=LQQJ4d

http://Www.Instagram.com/emiliabfinn1

https://www.amazon.com/Emilia-Finn/e/B0745VQP3T/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

CC_Logo_update_

#NewReleaseAlert #NowLive #Crash&Burn #LostBoysSeries #EmiliaFinn #EnemiesToLovers #SecondChance #AntiHero #SassyHeroine #GrumpySunshine #JealousPossessive


Hosted by Chaotic Creatives

Comments