Skip to main content

Queen of Dreams (Brutal Never Boys, #3) a dark RH Peter Pan Retelling by Mona Black ➱ New Book Release

 


 

 ✩✩✩ NEW RELEASE ✩✩✩

Queen of Dreams

Brutal Never Boys, #3

By Mona Black

A Dark RH Romance Peter Pan Retelling

Goodreads: 



Hosted by DS Book Promotions








Purchase links:

Amazon | Apple | Kobo | Nook 

Amazon will be available on release.







Start the Trilogy here:

King of Nothing: Book 1

Amazon | Apple | Kobo | Nook



Lord of Shadows: Book 2

Amazon | Apple | Kobo | Nook 




Blurb:

What makes us go back to our fears and dark desires, again and again, unable to escape?

I thought it was all over. That I was back in the human world, for good this time. Back in my apartment, with my friends, my job, my life.

But the heart works in mysterious ways and it won't let me rest. When I find out that the Lost Boys might still be alive, I jump at the chance to go back to the island and save them.

Losing them would be unbearable, even though I ran away from them once before.

Only problem is, saving them means I'll have to face my greatest fear, plunge into the unknown and accept what I did and who I am.

Can I do it?

Will it work?

And even if I manage… where do we go from there? Will love prove strong enough to save us all?




About Mona Black

Mona Black is a Fantasy Romance and Reverse Harem Romance Author. She writes about Fae, shifters, and witches, and of course, love. She loves fairy tales and long sagas of magic, and especially loves characters who redeem themselves and find their happily ever after.

AMAZON 

BOOKBUB 

FACEBOOK 

READER GRP 

NEWSLETTER 


Hosted by


#NewRelease #queenofdreams #availablenow #peterpanretelling #darkromance #fairytaleretelling #bookish #brutalneverboys #monablack #dsbookpromotions

@Mona-Black @DS Book Promotions



Comments