Skip to main content

Hunter's Kiss (Ruthless Gods: Wolf God Book 2) PNR, Urban Fantasy by Veronica Douglas ➱ New Book Release & Fr33 First in Series

 


 

Title: Hunter’s Kiss

Author: Veronica Douglas

Genre: PNR, Urban Fantasy

Publication Date: June 29th, 2023

Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR

Blurb: 

I can’t escape the truth.

I broke out of the Dark Wolf God’s realm, but I know he’s always there, watching me from the shadows. I should hate him, but I can’t deny that I’m drawn to the ruthless beast, and the heat between us is only growing stronger.

Am I a fool for thinking there’s a chance he can be redeemed?

He’s pulled me into a war between the shifters and the fae—the two halves of my secret heritage. Both sides are hunting me, but I refuse to be a pawn in their games.

With the fate of the Dreamlands hanging in the balance, I’ll need to master my magic and face the truths that could tear me apart.





Veronica Douglas is a duo of professional archaeologists that love writing and digging together. After spending an inordinate amount of time doing painstaking research for academia, they suddenly discovered a passion for letting their imaginations go wild! A cocktail of magic, romance, and ancient mystery (shaken, not stirred), their books are inspired, in part, by their life in Chicago and their archaeological adventures from around the globe.

Learn about Veronica Douglas' new books by joining their newsletter at https://www.veronicadouglas.com/newsletter

You can also join our awesome Facebook reader group: Magic Side Insiders

Amazon | Website | Bookbub | Pinterest | Reader Group

Instagram | Facebook | TikTok | Goodreads



@VeronicaDouglasAuthor
Hosted by @LadyAmbersReviewsPR
#NewRelease #HuntersKiss #VeronicaDouglas #LadyAmbersPR #RuthlessGods #WolfGod #PNR #UrbanFantasy #ParanormalRomance #ShifterRomance #MustRead #Bookstagrammers #BookBloggers #Bookish #Shifters
#VeronicaDouglas @agarcia6510

Comments