Skip to main content

King of Heartbreak : An Enemies to Lovers Arranged Marriage Romance by V. F. Mason ➱ New Book Release

 

KING OF HEARTBREAK

V.F. Mason

Release Date: May 18

FREE in Kindle Unlimited

 
  Once upon a time she became mine. Mine to ruin. 

 I have it all. A loving fiancé who adores me. A prospering dancing career. And a future full of possibilities. My life is a perfect fairy tale that nothing can break. Until I’m charged with a murder I didn’t commit. All the evidence points at me, and the only person who can clear my name? Is the one man who promised to hate me till his last breath for what I’ve done to him. And now he craves revenge. He’s ruthless, cunning, and heartless. A handsome devil wrapped in a three-piece suit that destroys everything he touches. He gives me a choice. I can either marry him or rot in hell. Three months. That’s how long our fake marriage will last. Enough time for him to ruin me and make me atone for my mistake. Except danger lurks in the darkness, a monster hungry for my blood who won’t rest until he hurts me. And the only person who can protect me? Is the powerful and dangerous man who calls me his wife. 




"Guess we'll have to find pomegranate seeds then won't we darling"

I do not even know where to start!
This is Rafeal's tale of revenge.
The characters interconnect with other stories though it is a standalone
For those who read Rush's story, you have already briefly met our feisty little heroine Em and our dark heartless monster Rafael.

"When we hurt, we hate and blame ourselves, leaving no space for love. And those who don't have love... become very cruel"

Em thought she was doing the right thing but she was young and innocent and sadly easily manipulated. Rafael lost everything because of her lie now he is back to ensure she is punished.

Three months - She will give him three months of her life, the equivalent of what she cost him

"Save the tears and emotions for later. This is just the beginning"

Em is set up for a murder she did not commit
When she comes face to face with the reality of her situation -
Crooked cops -
All evidence against her -
Good guys that aren't so good
She finds she has no choice but to accept her enemy's terms and take the three months in his Hades vs life in prison

"Obsessions are dangerous addictions. And I m afraid I just found mine"

Rafael had his revenge all planned out only a serial killer with his/her sights on Em has moved up his timeline.
As with all great plans, there is always the possibility it will go sideways
For Rafael, his desire for revenge may trigger the family curse

These two...*sigh*
The physical desire between them literally bled off the pages
and when they finally accepted their own truths
HOLY HADES
They were the perfect compliment to the other
I devoured this in one sitting -
The way the story flowed
The intense chemistry
The suspense
The little twists
Cameos from some of my favorite characters
The setup for upcoming character stories
This was not as dark as some of the others IMO
But it did not lack intensity
Another five-star read



 


  
Meet V.F. Mason:

V.F. Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her momma over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn’t happen. Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it. When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors. 
 To find out about V.F. Mason’s upcoming releases and giveaways, sign up for her newsletter here 
 For more information on V.F. Mason and her books visit: https://vfmason.com/ 
  Connect with V.F. Mason: https://vfmason.com/contact-me/

Hosted by:

#kingofheartbreak #enemiestolovers #arrangedmarriage #darkromance #romanticsuspense #vfmason #wildfiremarketing #kindleunlimited

Comments